Perfk

Combat Space Enhancement

I assume they have no plans to integrate calling ACRE api's for the deafness et al? We won't be integrating these 50 different realism mods that are introducing breaking changes every version - its up to them to support ACRE. 

I assume they have no plans to integrate calling ACRE api's for the deafness et al? We won't be integrating these 50 different realism mods that are introducing breaking changes every version - its up to them to support ACRE. 

No we do. I have discussed this with Cage. My Skype is ryeonaaf if you have time to discuss it.

Something is still wrong with the bleeding simulation. It used to work ok a few versions back and now after having 2 medium/large wounds on torso and head and running around for 10 minutes, my blood pressure would be still 120/80 and there would be no indication that I'm bleeding, just that I'm wounded.

This is not a one time occurence either, it's been consistently like that since 2 updates back I believe.

Something is still wrong with the bleeding simulation. It used to work ok a few versions back and now after having 2 medium/large wounds on torso and head and running around for 10 minutes, my blood pressure would be still 120/80 and there would be no indication that I'm bleeding, just that I'm wounded.

This is not a one time occurence either, it's been consistently like that since 2 updates back I believe.

Have not heard of this, feel free to pop it on our bug tracker: https://dev.withsix.com/projects/cse/issues.

Rye, the weapon resting mechanic needs more leeway! I had my machinegun deployed on window and just by firing it I kept losing the resting thing.

Also more leeway in resting on trees. At the moment it is REALLY hard to deploy a weapon on a tree while leaning... Also on some stone walls.

And please allow players to rest weapon on the back of other players!

Edited by W-Cephei

Rye, the weapon resting mechanic needs more leeway! I had my machinegun deployed on window and just by firing it I kept losing the resting thing.

Also more leeway in resting on trees. At the moment it is REALLY hard to deploy a weapon on a tree while leaning... Also on some stone walls.

And please allow players to rest weapon on the back of other players!

I will note this and log it to Cage. Thanks for giving the mod a reality check!

enjoying serverside configs alot, the only thing that bothers me a little bit is white screen of pain is too rough and alive still didn't integrated with you, other than that this is the best alternative to ACE i tried

also,  would be cool if players were able to wake up from being down from time to time, instead of lying down for whole 600 seconds

aaaand on other note.. is it possible to have some script command to create an a terminal so other players can use it to watch helm cams, since i don't want them to have tables, but to be able to watch the mission progress back at base using terminal...