HeadShot

Euro Truck Simulator 2 - Multiplayer

I recently bought ETS2 and got the Multiplayer mod, so far it's amazing. We've got a company and play often if you guys are interested.

I'll be on tomarrow, before the TVT event if anyone wants to play.

edit, i'll add pictures, our company logo, route info, and stuff later tonight. Atm we're based in London.

Edited by HeadShot

Been having loads of fun on this mod, currently based out of rotterdam, but would most definitly join you guys.

Awesome, for those of you who are starting new characters we're basing ourselves out of london -- it allows you to "quick travel" there.

Downloading at the moment. A friend of mine has it too.

Interested to see what its like

I installed it all and first time I pressed Drive in MP, my game crashed. Beside that, how does it all work? Do I just drive just like in SP?

So got ETS2 installed and played SP a little just to get an idea about the game.  It is going to be interested.  I will get the MP mod installed tonight.  Is there any specific TS channel you all have been using?

Trying to install the mod, It says that it cant find ETS2 in my library, I own it and everything is set public, but it can't find it. Help?

EDIT: Nevermind, It works now. Tell me when you guys get on.

Edited by TheReaper1221