Sign in to follow this  
W-Cephei

2014 Year In Review Video Thread

"I got the finger pointing going on" Yus. So good.

On a serious note, at 54 seconds in (the second YIRV preview) do you have footage of the section attack that we did across the railway tracks?

Edited by xGraeme63x

"I got the finger pointing going on" Yus. So good.

On a serious note, at 54 seconds in (the second YIRV preview) do you have footage of the section attack that we did across the railway tracks?

Yeah, but the footage I have is too confusing as I was busy suppressing the enemy. The viewer will have a hard time trying to understand why I'm shooting at some bushes.

Here it is, the final thing:

As you can see, I didn't used any BMS/DCS or SB footage, because I wasn't able to find anything worthwhile :(

Its great, this should go on our youtube channel and get the proper UO intro/outro (if Cephei would like to add it) for some PR.

Excellent video!

There's lots of BMS/DCS footage around, just ask any of those guys. Here's some of mine:

Yes, there is footage. The problem is that they are too long and I don't know BMS/DCS enough to sense when something interesting is about to happen.

For 2015, please use Nvidia's Shadow Play. It records, at minimum, the last 1 minute of gameplay with a press of a button. It has none or close to none impact on the performance.

Wow, seems to most common background noise in an Arma UO mission is my voice. :tongue:

Nice work, Cephei, it's a really cracking video.

Cephei, I personally just stream the whole thing and make highlights of interesting parts to be put on YT.

I would look at Fluffers channel, he cuts it down to the interesting bits, usually dogfights and tight formations. We as that sub group would love it, although he's making a highlight video himself.

Here it is, the final thing:

As you can see, I didn't used any BMS/DCS or SB footage, because I wasn't able to find anything worthwhile :sad:

Nice! I see that you recorded that awesome RPG shot I took at 4:45. :biggrin:

Awesome video man!

I'm kinda bummed out I only managed to find myself in the video just once :(

Im pretty much getting done with my own stab at year 2014 in review and gonna be honest and say it's not as good as yours, but hey... more UO footage and more people who got left out in the other video.

Well f- it, it's as done as I'm going to get it to be. Rangeing from regular hours small scale to tactical tuesdays. 

Can't say I'm an active member or that I have contributed much. But there has been many fun moments in 2014 thanks to the UO community.

And out of all thse hours of footage I somehow never managed to capture any real footage of CAS...

Well f- it, it's as done as I'm going to get it to be. Rangeing from regular hours small scale to tactical tuesdays. 

Can't say I'm an active member or that I have contributed much. But there has been many fun moments in 2014 thanks to the UO community.

And out of all thse hours of footage I somehow never managed to capture any real footage of CAS...

Good times! I miss Arma 2, I really do.

Edited by Overlord

Cant hear anything over the music. =\  Way too much spectator giggling/shouting, for when you can actually hear anything over the music.
A bit more immaturity than I would like to see presented in a review video.  But plenty of good shots as well.