Devil_Wolf

Getting back into things

Hello everyone!

Due to a No-Notice tasker that was pushed upon me, i have been away from UO and Arma for quite some time now. I was finally able to get things sorted and am at a point where i can get some UO time in. (When the boss lady doesn't have other tasks for me of course.)

I am glad to be able to get back into things, and glad to see some familiar names in Team Speak, as well as a bit of new ones.

Here's to hoping for a seamless transition back into UO, without any Six issues like in the past!

Glad to be back!

-Devil

Due to a No-Notice tasker that was pushed upon me, ... I was finally able to get things sorted

Glad to be back!

-Devil

What happened to you? Did your neighbor start escavating 8 foot deep trenches to build a wall on the uphill side of your property near your house, during the rainy season.

Nothing that crazy yet....

I guess you could say i have become a victim of my own success. Started a small coding project to help my guys, which turned into the creation of an entire data management program. That program was shown off to the "Dog and Pony show" and got a lot more attention than I anticipated. I was asked to create something similar to be used by my unit as a whole. 

After i finished that up, I was asked to create something else to be used by the entire MAJCOM.... Oh, and they tried to throw in a deployment on me.

Needless to say, I have been busy

Is this how they reward you? With deployment?

It would seem that way, but I couldn't take it due to me moving in the next two months, so I had to find a replacement.