Sign in to follow this  
J.B.

Tactical Equipment Thread

PV2s for life foxy!

What are you wearing over your IOTV, I've never seen any sort of tan FLC.

Personally bought Condor chest rig.

Also Lancer your IOTV looks bulky as fuck. I turned that shit into a plate carrier.

ffsQQwJ.jpg

My unit likes to be poor. So our IFAKs have nothing. 

kvElzVE.jpg Bandage, red chemlight, 9 line medevac card, tape.

Theres supposed to be a torniquet in it but i lost it while I was drunk one day...

Edited by FoxxyFrost

I took the flak out. 

You know what they always say in a warzone, Comfort First, Masturbation Second, Shoot back third, safety last!

You know what they always say in a warzone, Comfort First, Masturbation Second, Shoot back third, safety last!

Hey man all you need are sapi plates ;)

Would it depend on what he is getting? So far we have talked about the Magpul MS3 sling, knee pads and some gloves. Last I talked with him you weren't issued the last two, correct?

If you're thinking about anything that I have just let me know and I can take some more pictures if wanted.

Yeah, we dont get issued kneepads, gloves are on issue but they can be a bitch to get your hands on, also they arent tac gloves, only warm ones.

8it5fRo.jpg

Red = Waterbottle/Mess tin pouch, useful for 7.62 belts or water bottles and mess tins. I usually Carry a water bottle in one and my mess tins/med kit in the other

Purple = Mag pouches, 2x4 enough for 8 mags, can fit 3 in each pouch if you dont like them alot

Orange = Grenade pouches, rarely used for grenades, I use one of mine for my mossie net and leave the other empty for random things

Pink = Generic zip pouch, I use mine for shades and little bits I need to not lose

Grey = 40mm pouches x3, I have camo cream in one and a pen knife in the other. Leave the other empty

Top this off with a day sack for assorted bits and pieces and this is the extent of my "tactical" gear. 

Im a mag gunner so kneepads arent really my thing. As for gloves I use thick ones for when its cold and I have seal skin ones for the rest of the time (The thick ones fit over the seal skins so its good)

Edited by Fox D

I finally got my Magpul BAD lever and AFG2. Luckily I will have three days of FX next week so I can properly review them.
Does anyone else have these items and what are your opinion on them?

Edited by J.B.

I had an imitation BAD (unbranded chunk of metal that did the same thing) on my personal rifle. It took some getting used to to be able to use it well and I often found my self just pressing the bolt release with my thumb when I loaded a mag anyways. I ended up selling it a buddy for his rifle and he seemed to love it. Never touched an AFG nor have I found myself with the desire to do so.

I finally got my Magpul BAD lever and AFG2. Luckily I will have three days of FX next week so I can properly review them.

Does anyone else have these items and what are your opinion on them?

BAD takes some getting used to but is very nice one you get the hang of it. My AFG just sits in my drawer now, I don't really like the angle on it. My hands are on the small side, it would impede my ability to get a full C clamp style grip. I prefer handstops.

JUST GOT ISSUED ALL THE SHIT WERE DEPLOYING WITH. BEST PART IS THE BADASS PLATE CARRIER MWHAHAHAHAH

#OAF

HEQSESu.jpg?1

Where to specifically and what function/role?

Do grunts doing forcepro still count as FOBBITs?

:-\

I was told I was gonna be going outside the wire...

fuckmeright?

My understanding of force pro is that your a garrison. Might be different in the US. Then again once your in country you belong to the GoC and at that point your tasking is whatever he wants!

Ares Ranger belt

Armiger Solutions holster and mag pouches in Kryptek Mandrake

Taran Tactical +6 mag extensions for the Glock mags

MSA Sordins

20140613_171316_zpsd04c50e8.jpg

My unfinished Eagle SPC with cummerbund. Just needs a Camelbak.

Emdom fast mag pouches

TAG triple pistol mag pouch

20140613_171531_zps8eaceb40.jpg

The firearms of choice.

Gen 4 Glock 17 in OD.

Surefire X300 Ultra

Taran Tactical FO sights

20140613_171622_zps33667cc8.jpg

Bravo Company BHF lightweight upper with Bravo Company KMR rail.

SOPMOD stock

BCM Gunfighter grip

Surefire M600C with Impact Weapon Components Keymod mount

Impact Weapon Components QD sling mounts on both sides and handstop

Geissele G2S trigger

Aimpoint T1 2MOA on a Daniel Defense mount

Lantac Dragon muzzle brake

Knight's rear sight with MAgpul Pro front

Not pictured is the VTAC padded sling and Magpul BAD lever

20140509_170914_zpsba25f278.jpg

Edited by The Count

Posting peasant tier paintball tactical gear, just a battle-belt and PC of some type, bought it of a mate so i don't know what type it is, i run 5 pods in the carrier  and 2 in the belt , and keep phone, wallet, keys , electrical tape, and bandage, and alcohol wipes( people always cut themselves on rusty shit at my field) in the utility pouch.

ORplbKi.jpg

And my helmet cam setup(shitty M88 from surplus store)

yQ3oggt.jpgSorry for potato quality images

Ok well, here's my custom stuff I use :)

8897FC03-C1A0-43EB-B473-8FAABF6E405D_zps

Ok so this is my Plate carrier, its a Crye CPC in Multicam

232_zps917f8f3e.jpg

This is a Crye JPC which I use got 22 shooting mostly

10269370_10152415368446810_6494638228572

And this is me with a set of SF NVG (borrowed)

IMG_1493_zpsfdd66dfb.jpg

My rifle isn't real but looks fucking cool!

There's some nice equipment in here. Keep it coming and don't be afraid to tell more about your principles and why your gear is set up as it is.