Sign in to follow this  
Marvin

Star Wars - The Old Republic (mmo)

Any of you folks still playing this?

I recently got back into this game and was hoping some people from here still play as doing things with most pubbies is a pita.

I currently have 2 Empire & 1 Republic toons on The Shadowlands server.

I was pretty much done with it after I paid for a year of subscription and then they went free to play in less than a year.

Also, it was a disappointing game when compared to the others in the series.

I'm pretty much done with MMOs until they break free of the WOWesque traits that they seem locked and bolted too.

I used too. However me and most of my friends moved on. If there is a bunch of us that are willing to play, I'd be really interested to play with you. 

Edited by Mixtrate

I played the beta.... was super into it the first few months .... game died... no more SWTOR (that rhymed :D)

Alone, you are not, my young padawan. 

Like that one huh? I played it before never fell into its trap.  I tried it again just recently and the controls are giving me a headache. 

I started a rebel scum toon on the shadowlands server, just in.

^^ Yay, now all I have to do is find you during your one hour of game time that we both are on TS at the same time.  :D

Overall, it isnt a bad game.

Enjoyed it a lot when it first came out. Now I'm at a point where I would need to invest a lot of time for it to be worth the subscription. I don't think it's worth playing without the sub.

Story line is good, I'm just not into grinding to level. Pisses me off too much.

Edited by Huska

Enjoyed it a lot when it first came out. Now I'm at a point where I would need to invest a lot of time for it to be worth the subscription. I don't think it's worth playing without the sub.

Story line is good, I'm just not into grinding to level. Pisses me off too much.

Well, one thing I could always give this game that I couldn't any other is that it doesn't feel grindy while leveling, it feels like you're character is truly developing; the way MMO's should feel. Unfortunately I was disatisfied with endgame content and just got bored QUICKLY. Tried re-rolling but eventually quit.