Sign in to follow this  
DRAGONOFTRUTH

The Ration packs of various countries

When I did my crossover with the Austrians, our field rations were like items you could find in a supermarket wrapped in a plastic bag. It was much preferred to the MREs...

The ones we normally get are the same as you'd buy in a hiking supply shop

Never EVER eat the spicy farmers breakfast

Danish one is incorrect

The one for the Danish is actually a Canadian IMP ration pack, its possible the poster mixed up some of the images.

British one is right, it looks like ratpack veggie 10 (there's 25 different menus) and it's ******* disgusting but the apple fruit drink thing is delicious.

Included are drink flavoring crystals that are scientifically designed behave like thermite when mixed with water, the wind, water & fire-proof matches and the hard-boiled sweets that last 24 hours each. Good, however, is the peanut butter. I'd suck on that shit all day.

will testify that the UK ratpack is tasty. Especially if you've expererienced home cooking like my parents'

That spoon probably won't even snap in half while attempting to eat cold rations for the third time that day!