Sign in to follow this  
Century

WW1 Mod for M&B:NW

Good that mod has been in development forever. (before Napoleonic wars came out)

Edited by bill

I was playing today and i have to say it was very fun. With that said it was very hard to get used to the "wired controls". The reload button is "q" and the ammo count is sometimes hard to see. It was just released so it is prone to bugs but other than no prone and couch walking it is a very good mod.

Edited by bill

One of the best Warband mod's I've played since I tried MM_Waterloo almost 4 years back.

Met up with 10 or so Polish guys and actually tried the WWI tactic of fixing bayonets and charging across a good 200 metre distance towards enemy MG's. Suffice to say it didn't end well, but it was one of the best moments I've had on the mod.

If someone forms a UO unit for this, count me in!

Met up with 10 or so Polish guys and actually tried the WWI tactic of fixing bayonets and charging across a good 200 metre distance towards enemy MG's. Suffice to say it didn't end well, but it was one of the best moments I've had on the mod.

Very common misconception of First World War tactics :P

Very enjoyable mod, the bullet impacts look great - when a machinegun opens up on your position you damn well know about it!

Looks good, my buds have been talking about this and I looked for it and it seemed cool. Didn't know it was out, getting it now!