The website is under maintenance - To keep up to date of the current status, please read more here. Normal forum functions should resume over the next few weeks.

Best2nd

UO: Videos from Arma 3

Also artillery can't be really accurate when given 6-digit grids. I don't know if that was problem on FO's or FDC's side.

That could be the reason for rounds falling close to friendlies. From the looks of it, people were in danger close area anyway.

Edited by BlackHawk

Also artillery can't be really accurate when given 6-digit grids. I don't know if that was problem on FO's or FDC's side.

Not sure about overlord, but I gave at least 8 digits when I called in FMs.

People were way inside Danger Close, but it was desperate. The fuze was messed up (hence why the DPICM is exploding on the ground).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAwlLT7eS6Y

CO31 Operation Rouquette from Saturday session 5/30/2015

POV: Pvt Ekyel 1'1 Bravo Rifleman

Platoon Leader: Rusty_Clutch
Squad Leader: 2LT_Samthegreat
Fireteam Leader: Synxe
Fireteam Buddies: Blackhawk, Sam

Special mention to Wade for that end note

-Highlights-
0:00 Mission Briefing
6:35 Mission Start
13:50 Gathering at RV Dingo
25:21 1'1 Formed up and moving out
31:25 Man down!
45:35 Rocket, rocket, rocket!
49:55 Final Approach
52:00 Weapons Squad

Jamal, I had to laugh at your perspective getting out of that helicopter. I was the pilot and had no such luck, got burned alive. Great video though.

That bug needs fixed, if that was a 60 player mission it could royally mess up an OC's plan and having your birds try to barrel-roll as soon as you take off is just silly.

Edited by Peter

so.. was there any Zeus involved in this scene?  :happy:

But im amazed that Tjockejocke survived that hit.

So we had this great ambush planned, but then we took the wrong route and got ambushed on the way there...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhl0mriUIxw

As I'm sure you can tell from the video, my mic keeps cutting out before I finish talking. Anyone have that problem with ShadowPlay before and know a fix?

Edited by JGar

As I'm sure you can tell from the video, my mic keeps cutting out before I finish talking. Anyone have that problem with ShadowPlay before and know a fix?

It's most likely a problem with you anticipating that you'll stop speaking and releasing the button early. TS3 has a release delay to avoid that, but Shadowplay doesn't support it. I worked around it by putting a 0.3 second delay in releasing the PTT button in all my macros (I use two buttons on my joystick as PTT, but if you wanted to do it with your mouse button, you'd have to use Autohotkey or something like that to make it work.)

It's most likely a problem with you anticipating that you'll stop speaking and releasing the button early. TS3 has a release delay to avoid that, but Shadowplay doesn't support it. I worked around it by putting a 0.3 second delay in releasing the PTT button in all my macros (I use two buttons on my joystick as PTT, but if you wanted to do it with your mouse button, you'd have to use Autohotkey or something like that to make it work.)

Thanks for the tip Skyenet. I also had the problem of Shadowplay not recording my radio comm's, as they're bound to Capslock and not my mouse button. So I just ended up setting Shadowplay's mic recording to Always On, as that seems to be the most straightforward solution.

This was so bad that it's funny.

Love how the guy in the end says "Broken fucking mission."

Shut your mouth, it's an Arma bug. Try researching a little before shitting on people that allow you to have fun on the server. To clarify, not directed to you crispi, just the guy at the end there.

Otherwise, it's hilarious.