Marvin

UO Star Citizen Organization

There is a cheap ship for sale between 34 and 45 bucks for that package will that be alright to start? I dont want to spend a bunch and not like the game.

There is a cheap ship for sale between 34 and 45 bucks for that package will that be alright to start? I dont want to spend a bunch and not like the game.

We have a seperate Star Citizen thread for questions like this one. Please use this one.

To answer your question: Yes it is, but be careful. You either buy a package for Squadron 42 (the Single Player campaign which hasn't been released yet) or Star Citizen (the MMO part).

Wait until the game is out before spending ANY money on this.

Thanks for the reminder. It's been like what... 4.5 years or something since the hype started? I still haven't spent a penny.

Wait until the game is out before spending ANY money on this.

Agreed , I have spent 45 dollars getting it and its pretty empty . Don't do my mistake just wait till they actually have stuff

Agreed , I have spent 45 dollars getting it and its pretty empty . Don't do my mistake just wait till they actually have stuff

I got a membership for nothing and tried it out on a free weekend. I've noticed free weekends offered every so often. So there is really no need to spend any money yet.

I'm in guys. Maybe when 3.0 hits in 2 weeks it'll be worth revisiting.

Edited by siR_miLLs

Also anybody who want in on this "action", here's a referral for you ####-####-####

User received a warning point for this post.

Edited by kalohepirate
3.6 - Advertising, Recruiting, Spam,Vote Requests and Click Bait threads. Code removed

Now that 3.0 ist out how about we get a Forum Area in the UOAF Tab ? I would love to do some flying with fellow UOSC Pilots :)

I think we should give it a spin for a day or two before we dedicate something for it