Impulse 9

Teamspeak - Permission Groups - User Tags - Security Level

When you use the auth system it will ask that you change your name to match your forums name. You can then change your teamspeak name back after this process.

As of 2014-02-04 All users whom wish to join the ArmA2 and ArmA3 game server channels are required to have a Registered User status to enter these channels.

This change while planned for implementation on 2014-02-15, was advanced due to a new group of micspammers joining the primary channel.

This change will not be removed.   Users need only simply, register a forums account, run Auth, and then are free to join any gameserver channel.

Guests that do not wish to join the ArmA2 nor ArmA3 game server channels need not register to use teamspeak.

Talk about timing... the registration requirement has been dropped for a few hours while I actually finish implement v2 of the TS registration module.

Fixed.

Hey all, been MIA for a long while.  I attempted to jump on the TS server earlier to see what I've been missing not hanging out with you wonderful UO peeps and had it ask for a password. Not remembering there ever being a password i came onto the forums and discovered this here new bit of procedure.

Anyway ran the Auth once over and it loaded up normally, instructed me to connect via the link or manually thru teamspeak, being that i already had it up from my earlier attempt i simply tried reconnecting to no avail, still asked for a password.  Tried closing TS completely and reloading the Auth page which then got stuck in an infinite loading loop... wouldn't pop up with the instructions or anything for that matter as it had the first time.

Restarted my PC and tried the former one more time... You guessed it! no joy. So wondering what to try next, any help is much appreciated.  I've always had the exact same TS nickname as i have on the forums so i know that's not the issue.

Hey all, been MIA for a long while.  I attempted to jump on the TS server earlier to see what I've been missing not hanging out with you wonderful UO peeps and had it ask for a password. Not remembering there ever being a password i came onto the forums and discovered this here new bit of procedure.

Anyway ran the Auth once over and it loaded up normally, instructed me to connect via the link or manually thru teamspeak, being that i already had it up from my earlier attempt i simply tried reconnecting to no avail, still asked for a password.  Tried closing TS completely and reloading the Auth page which then got stuck in an infinite loading loop... wouldn't pop up with the instructions or anything for that matter as it had the first time.

Restarted my PC and tried the former one more time... You guessed it! no joy. So wondering what to try next, any help is much appreciated.  I've always had the exact same TS nickname as i have on the forums so i know that's not the issue.

Infinite loading loop is usually when Auth can't find you on Teamspeak but the logic that decides what error page to show doesn't work. If you wait for your session to expire (a few hours) and try again you'll be put back to the start.

When I'm back home I'll fix it.

Infinite loading loop is usually when Auth can't find you on Teamspeak but the logic that decides what error page to show doesn't work. If you wait for your session to expire (a few hours) and try again you'll be put back to the start.

When I'm back home I'll fix it.

Infinite looping was the issue I was having, until Verox kindly pointed out that was being retarded and hadn't changed my TS nickname to j0hnanderson from John Anderson. Resolved the issue straight away.

John

Well one issue down lol, thanks ash. Silly me couldn't find the password/didn't really look cause i didn't remember there being a pass back when i was active.  Now i just gotta get through the auth so i can get back in the game! tried it as of the time of this posting and its still stuck in infinite loading loop.

Update:  Scratch that! just ran it again and it went through fine, Blue is back in business!

Edited by Blue

Is this still valid/active?  I was able to log in last week just fine, but this week when I try to log into TS, I dont have the correct password.  I tried re-authenticating my account, but the authorization doesn't go past the "Next" key.   Has something changed?

Refer to the server page for teamspeak's password.

Thanks!  I must have found it once.  I guess my PW must have been re-written I forgot it was changed to the "server info" tab at the top.

Security Group requirement now increased to 25.

On extremely old hardware this may take up to 1 minute to process.
On modern hardware this will take less than 10 seconds.

This has been done in an effort to deal with the repeat driveby spammers that we have had over the last year.

Would it be possible to expand the "Registered - Member" required channels to UOTC and "official" UO games, ie UOAF and Steel Beasts?