Sign in to follow this  
MilkSupreme

PSA: Do not update Teamspeak 3 to version 3.0.12

The latest version of Teamspeak (v 3.0.12) seems to break ACRE radio transmission.

Pressing Caps lock shows the transmitting overlay in game but no effect on Teamspeak.

Proximity works.

It seemed to affect me and a few other guys today.

To fix, just downgrade to v3.0.10 (v3.0.11 possibly works too)

Edited by MilkSupreme

To fix this in Teamspeak 3: Settings -> Options -> Hotkeys -> (Bottom Right change it to Direct Input)

To fix this in Teamspeak 3: Settings -> Options -> Hotkeys -> (Bottom Right change it to Direct Input)

This didn't work for me, nor did reinstalling Teamspeak and all mods, nor reloading the plugins multiple times unfortunately.

I'm not sure if it affects everyone, but it did for me. Broke for ArmA 2 also from further testing.

It made sense that a newer version of Teamspeak could have broken ACRE and it certainly did in my case.

I had to faff about endlessly to get Direct Input to stick on yesterday. I don't remember what I did. I think I had to restart TS several times to make it stick.

This didn't work for me, nor did reinstalling Teamspeak and all mods

Why would you even do that!? Should of just installed the prior teamspeak version off of somewhere and you would of been set.