Add Fox D as a Regular?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Add Fox D as a Regular?

• Yes
    • No

Hello

My name is Daniel Fox, on the forums and servers i'm Fox D. And I would like to apply to be a regular at UO.

A bit about me:

As ive said my name is Daniel. I'm 22 and I currently live in Dublin, Ireland. I work full time and in my spare time I am a member of the Irish Army Reserve for 5 years now. I enjoy playing games when not doing either of those things! These include EvE Online, Total War and my guilty pleasure is the Sims.

Why do I want to be a Reg?

Quite simply I want to be a Regular so that I can have an influence and say in the direction of a community I have come to love being part of.

What do I offer as a Regular?

All I can offer as a Regular is my 100% effort into continuing to make UO a fun and mature community to be part of, to do this I will

Continue to uphold and encourage the best level of play I can, both from myself and others

Continue to show leadership by taking things seriously, tactically and realistically when I am in Any slot, not just leadership or CO

Continue to step up and take admin anytime that is needed (Including in the future hopefully a GM slot)

Continue to uphold the SoP's as best I can, and encourage and demand others do the same

Continue to create missions for the community

Continuing to be involved with, and become more involved with UOTC, whether as a full instructor or as an assistant

I can also promise that I will always vote for what I feel is best for UO, and to always make sure I actually consider a topic before voting on it

In closing I just want to say that I hope you all vote yes! And for those who vote no I would very much appreciate if you would post or PM me with a reason

Regards

Daniel Fox

This poll requires a 2/3 vote and 1 week.

Personally know this guy in both work and in the army and talk to him regularly about UO and it's working. He's genuinely interested in the community and wants more of a say in it. Upholds all values and even contributes to the primary with missions. The GM thing I feel he is a shoe in for.

Easy yes. He is everything a regular should be.

Definite yes. Never had a single bad experience.

Edited by Dylan

Add a unit callsign "Reaper" next mission you make with American forces and I'll vote yes.

Yes

Seen him being helpful in the eve forums and arma forums. Even though Thawk vouched for him I am still voting yes. 

Fox D is a good mission maker and CO. Would vote yes

im half irish

Always had a great experience with you in-game, and when in waiting channels and such. I've also looked over your forum posts again, and I can definitely see your interested in bettering the community (especially the well thought out post in the blacklist thread). Definite yes.

Good luck, Daniel! I hope you make it. :)

You're name isn't Daniel it's Fox D, don't crumble my fragile world view with your real names! I'd wish you luck, but I doubt you need it.

Would vote yes. Fox D participates in forum discussions and is an active user on the primary who positively influences the player-base.

Fox is a good person and Regulars need more of those! ++++++!!!

Makes good missions, Platoon leads frequently, I've seen him helping with uotc courses.

Can't find a single reason why I'd vote not if I could.