Seabass

Minecraft server?

I have not played minecraft in quite a long time so i logged in and found the game to be very different but at the same time original and refreshing. So i went around on the forums and started looking for The UO server but from my research it seems that UO no longer has a minecraft server :( I would love to play again, if someone wants to host a server or bring the server back that would be great!     

What Macaco said, Slaughter's server is coming along very nicely and we usually chill in Slaughter's channel in the barracks when we play.

Bad thing about Slaughter's Minecraft Server, is that he had to shut it down due to bandwidth usage. His provider only allows 200gbs a month and he was well over that hosting all of his stuff "I.E. Minecraft, ventrilo, ect.." It's a shame but it is dead. 

UO does have its own minecraft server.  minecraft.unitedoperations.net

Check out the minecraft channel in TS for more description on the mods that are being run.

Sorry to bump an old thread but I will be putting the server back up with a fresh seed here in the next day or two.

Sweet thanks for bringing it back

Welp. I do have a chunk error. that's weird. I don't have time to fix it right now so I will be bringing the server down until I can fix it tonight. I'm off to class for now.

Edited by Slaughter

Alright it's up but you guys might not like how I have it. I took a vote from a few of my friends and we are running craftbukkit which is vanilla minecraft with serverside mods. BUT its setup so you or your friends who don't have the game "officially" can join and play. It's survival with only myself as OP. Anyone is free to come play on it. If it interests you, cool come play. If not, that's cool. http://www.austinoneil.com/minecraft

My little dude will be lost forever cowering inside a shallow cave, hiding from the elephants, super-frikkin-skeletons, asshole rodents and the other frankly terrifying stuff I encountered in the very short time spent on the server. :)

John

Gonna get back into it for a bit so I'll be on your server tonight Slaughter.

Perhaps the permission plugins could be sorted out soon? Would be nice to have the commands and to use lava buckets :D

Screens of my current log cabin in the woods.

javaw2013-09-1413-40-05-89_zps18109aa8.j

javaw2013-09-1413-40-33-22_zps47530187.j

javaw2013-09-1413-40-18-63_zps242adab8.j

I am currently out of town until tomorrow night. I'll be messing around with the permissions and what not tomorrow. @sick. if you cant connect try using the ip "72.23.211.163" if that doesn't work then I'm not sure and I can't mess with it until tomorrow night man. 

I am currently out of town until tomorrow night. I'll be messing around with the permissions and what not tomorrow. @sick. if you cant connect try using the ip "72.23.211.163" if that doesn't work then I'm not sure and I can't mess with it until tomorrow night man. 

Nah its just general connection to the server not the connecting bit. Seeing as I am from the UK and most likely the farthest away from you than anywhere else then I can understand if the server is setup at your home.