azzwort

Red Effect Mission One: Into the Vacuum [2013-08-31] 1900Z - Updated

SealHammer

Position(s): Willing and able to lead infantry from all levels. Capable as marksman, weapons teamie, rotary and fixed-wing airman, and pretty much any specialty slot which doesn't involve indirect fires. Strong preference towards leadership.

Would be willing to act as event staff if someone would explain to me, in some depth, what is involved.

Edited by SealHammer

NAME: malone196

POSITIONS: rifleman, grenadier, automatic rifleman, machine gunner, fireteam leader.

STAFF: nope

Name: Draey

Position: Team Lead, Squad Lead, Section 2IC, RTO any where, not interested in mortars, not good at it.

Staff: I'd help any-day.

Name: Rambo2

Position: Preferably Leadership (any level), but also available in specialized roles incl. JTAC, pilot, medic, FO, but doubt you will include those.

Do you have any interest in participating as event staff? Sure.

Your Name: Grandpa Xavier

What positions are you qualified for and willing to take: Riflemen

Do you have any interest in participating as event staff: No.

Name: Aphex

Positions: Grenadier(I am the grenadier expert, Duh), Rifleman, LMG, HAT Gunner, AT Gunner, Teamleader, Medic, Rambo, RTO, Minelayer, Hostage, Warlord, Driver, Vehicle Gunner, Vehicle Commander, Map looker atter, Transport Pilot, Some Aircraft guns(Cant do 9-lines), Runner, Kiss-ass, Vehicle Loader, Navigator, Dragon AT Operator, Javelin Operator, SMAW Gunner, MAAWS Gunner, Gunner, Crewchief, SAR, Commando, Boat Driver, Talker, Pessimist, Builder, ATGM Operator, Marcher, and last but not least.... Friend                           I actually fucking hate all you

Staff: No

Name: Best2nd

Position: Viktor crew (any), Medic, Section 1(2)ic, Gustav, Rifleman

Do you have any interest in participating as event staff? N

Name: Zedic

What positions are you qualified for and willing to take: 

I believe that I am a qualified and capable commander with respect to the many mediums that fall within United Operations style of play. To list individual positions would be time consuming and annoying. I will summarize with the following:

- Battalion Level leadership positions and subordinate;

- Pilot and JTAC;
- ISTAR (through whichever medium);

- Forward Observer, FDC, or Gunner; and,

- Armoured Leadership and crew positions.

Do you have any interest in participating as event staff? 

As necessary, though I would be willing to put forth products/briefings prior to the event to develop the overall battlefield picture. PM to follow.

Imcraez

What positions are you qualified for and willing to take? SL Section 2ic JTAC vehicle commander gunner driver PL PSG rifleman grenadier medic RTO sniper spotter recon. No arty or weapons squad please.

Ex: Rifleman / GMPG Gunner / Section 2IC

Do you have any interest in participating as event staff? I'd love to help.

Ex: Yes/No

Name: Moizo

Position: FTL, MG, Rifleman, marksman (no sniper). Air transport.     And please no: Arty/mortars

Staff: No time, sorry

Name: IAJT

Positions: Anything that doesn't involve my feet leaving the ground with the exception of gunner/FDC. Preference for leadership.

Staff: Yes, if required.

Edited by IAJT

Name: Darksidesix

Position: FSCC/CP, Forward Observer, Gunline, any ISTAR asset, Vehicle crew commander, JTAC

Event Staffing: No

Name: Militant

What positions are you qualified for and willing to take? PLT CO, PLT SGT, SL, TL

Do you have any interest in participating as event staff? No

Name: Andrew

Position: Anything Infantry, including leadership

Event Staffing: No.

Edited by Andrew

Name: RapierSix

Position:

1. Infantry: Grunt - FTL (No UOTC qualifications but I can perform general infantry and lead small groups)

2. Armor: Vehicle commander (No qualifications but have researched vehicle commandeering and performed it in game)

3. Air: Light Helicpoter Pilot, crewman (There are far more qualified and seasoned pilots in the UO Community than I, but if the need be I am competent in flying helicopters up to the size of a Blackhawk.)

Flight Record: 15+ mission flown with 1 botched landing (landed to hard at HP after dropping off my mounted inf), shot down twice (1 kia, 1 successful crash landing in a Cobra where only the engine and instruments were damaged)

4. I am willing to learn any position that makes me a valuable community member and have researched or been given crash courses in: JTAC, Asst. Mortars, Heavy Weapons, RTO

Event Staffing: If it does not conflict with school or work and I can still shoot some rounds in-game, sure.

Name: beta

Position: Platoon commander and lower

Event Staffing: No

Edited by beta

Kevin

Position: Rifleman's fine.

Event staffing: No 

Put me on reserves if possible.

Edited by Kevin31

Name: Kingslayer

Positions: Any level of leadership.

Staff: Yes.

Need to cancel my sign up, I'll be away in London on the 31st, though I'd like to go to future missions in the campaign, if that's possible.

Name: TG Liquid

Positions: Everything

Staff: I would like to help keep this event running smoothly

Name: azzwort

What positions are you qualified for and willing to take?

Qualified: Rifleman. Something Convoy Ops related (I did a training for a convoy op in an event six months ago).

Willing: I personally consider myself to be a pretty good fireteam leader, a mediocre squad leader, and a organizationally ok but tactically meh platoon leader. Willing to do anything asked of me and I'll be able to succeed if not excell at anything I am required to do with sufficient prep. Willing to lead a training for my squad if I am given one.

Do you have any interest in participating as event staff?

I am event staff.