Sign in to follow this  
Dave1

Show cows suck

Ever get up in the morning and hate your life, well thats what I feel like cept I have to go deal with a showcow.

You see unlike regular cows where you can just stick em in a field and not give a shit bout em show cows you have to actually take care of.

Show cows need to be trained and feed special food and worked with so they wont try to run off every time you touch em.

They also take great pleasure in shitting in there pen right after you just cleaned up all of the other poop.

So remember your day may be shit, but at least you don't have to take care of a show cow.

The best part is, its not even mine.

P.S livestock are the biggest money pit I have ever seen.

Sincerely, Dave

Sirloin the brangus cow.

photo6_zps64b2e64d.jpg

photo5_zps485f0bed.jpg

I hate you so.

I grew up in Baton Rouge, LA, but my grandpa owned a lot of land that he used for hay and cotten out in the country. At least you aren't waking up at 4am to mess with itchy ass hay or combing hundreds of acres of cotton fields to set up boll weevil traps. I literally had no life growing up because of my "duties" to the family, which is why I'm catching up on gaming now.

That thing looks about 10 times more intelligent than the milk cows I used to work with. Of course, they have the intelligence of a stick, so that's not very hard.

That thing looks about 10 times more intelligent than the milk cows I used to work with. Of course, they have the intelligence of a stick, so that's not very hard.

Out of curiosity, what makes it look smart?

I just see a cow standing in a pen, but I'm no expert.

Out of curiosity, what makes it look smart?

I just see a cow standing in a pen, but I'm no expert.

It doesn't appear to be chewing cud right at that moment (I could be wrong, usually am).

But really, all cows are dumb. Some are also angry, which is the real downside.

Just remember that you'll get the last laugh at the dinner table someday. Enjoy it while you can, shitting cranky cow. 

Why do you want a show cow? (no sarcasm, just a question)

It aint mine its my sisters but I always end up taking care of it when shes gone or lazy. Its part of the future farmers of America program, basically you raise a cow show it at the rodeo and some rich oil tycoon will buy it for some overlarge amount of money so he can feel charitable and then usually gives it back so you can sell it to a guy who will chop it up. Apparently it'll look good on her college resume.

It aint mine its my sisters but I always end up taking care of it when shes gone or lazy. Its part of the future farmers of America program, basically you raise a cow show it at the rodeo and some rich oil tycoon will buy it for some overlarge amount of money so he can feel charitable and then usually gives it back so you can sell it to a guy who will chop it up. Apparently it'll look good on her college resume.

I may be wrong but "I raised a cow once" doesn't seem like something a college would be looking for... unless it was a agricultural college.

I may be wrong but "I raised a cow once" doesn't seem like something a college would be looking for... unless it was a agricultural college.

dsafdsafsdafs_zpsc4790535.png

Texas agriculture and mechanical.

You are wrong... if you are enrolling in an ag program in a school located in an agricultural area, then they are looking for just that.