Sign in to follow this  
Besiden

Ms Paint Thread

Did someone say revival time? Here's some high quality stick figures I have made. 

AOUEoS5.jpg

Greetings,

This thread is too real.

I don't know whether to laugh or cry at most of these stick figures.

With inspiration from Clark...

GKnf1ax.png

Probably both...

Regards,

Whisper.

Looking through these has given me a headache and high blood pressure just reliving some of the stupid shit I've seen. Miss you guys....

An average day on the UO primary.

W2bvYm1.png

9zXtAun.png

For the record, I got shot by a friendly last time I wore a helmet because apparently I looked like security forces while I was playing as rebels.

Also, it's not like it's going to save you from shrapnel in arma 3 apparently.

For the record, I got shot by a friendly last time I wore a helmet because apparently I looked like security forces while I was playing as rebels.

Also, it's not like it's going to save you from shrapnel in arma 3 apparently.

If you're issued a helmet, wear a helmet. If not, don't pick one up off an enemy. It's the same as taking an enemy's weapon: you're asking to be friendly fired. As for choosing to not wear one when issued one, this is highly unrealistic when it pertains to the vast majority of UO scenarios.

If you're issued a helmet, wear a helmet. If not, don't pick one up off an enemy. It's the same as taking an enemy's weapon: you're asking to be friendly fired. As for choosing to not wear one when issued one, this is highly unrealistic when it pertains to the vast majority of UO scenarios.

Some missions spawn you with a helmet even though you are a rebel. Presumably you stole it from a corpse before the mission. Still got me shot.