ToadBall

ToadBall's A3 Stuff

All known, and low priorities until voice attenuation and the T810 is at the same place as the landies.
Thank you for actually reporting them though.

After testing i have noticed that the HEDP from the Carl Gustav does not destroy the BMP 2. The AI crew may sometimes not even dismount and it will take a second HEDP round to destroy the BMP, the first will typically damage the tracks.

This for both the standard BMP 2 and the up armoured Delta variant. 

Noted, the Mk 13 will be getting some attention in a month or so depending on how long the rest of the work on getting tb_alfr_wheeled to public release state takes.
Though honestly, as I see it RHS' damage modeling is the exception, and I'm rather disinclined to put in the time to adjust for them if they differ significantly from the planned ACE vehicle damage system.

Edit: I'll do some tweaks to the ammo this week to improve the effectiveness of the HEDP against armour in general

Edited by ToadBall

pre-public v1.4 Updates:
tb_alfr_mk21.pbo:

Added: New animations for UGL variants.

tb_alfr_mk13.pbo:

Tweaked: Improved HEDP effectiveness* against armour and trajectory.

Sighting for HEAT: Get range to target, refer to sight markings: align target with correct range.

Sighting for HEDP: Get range to nearest 100m, double range and align target with appropriate line on the sight (should be close enough for government work.)

Tweaked: ACE Frag values.

tb_alfr_rbs70.pbo:

Fixed: Missing entries in CfgPatches units array.

tb_alfr_wheeled.pbo:

Cleaned up addon contents, reduced filesize.

Edited by ToadBall

Hey, is there any chance you can maybe port us some useful insurgent-models? Really lacking middle-eastern insurgents and civilians right now! Thanks.

Very interesting find Pax! I really like their #1 goal, something that unfortunately appears to be lacking in current ports which seem to be oriented towards quantity instead of quality.

1. Cooperative and coordinated effort to get a coherent port of Arma 2 content [+ OA and DLCs] from BI to ARMA 3 standards

animated fire-selector switches.

Bit late there on the CUP front considering Toad's spoken with their devs already and decided to remain on his own little projects. It's also worth a separate thread rather than clogging up Toad's if you want to discuss the improving quality of CUP too.

Bit late there on the CUP front considering Toad's spoken with their devs already and decided to remain on his own little projects. It's also worth a separate thread rather than clogging up Toad's if you want to discuss the improving quality of CUP too.

Nah I actually just wanted to leave a link to that side in case it was not that well known. I just found it while surfing the net.

It is possible, whether or not I get around to do it is another matter really. I'd honestly much rather replace it entirely with a Carl Gustav M4 and it's assorted goodies but that's easier said than done.

Updates:

ALFR v1.5 RC1
Affected PBOs:
tb_alfr_mk25.pbo

Changelog:
Fixed: UGL Animations and associated models adjusted to use new ReloadMagazine2 source.
Fixed: ASDG JR dependency removed following merger with CBA. Weapons now require CBA.
Fixed: Weapons now inherit from appropriate CBA JR muzzle classes

Altis Forces Rearmed APEX Hotfix 1

Download

Changelog:

Added: Optional replacement config in tb_alfr_replaceBI.pbo
Added: Optional RHS, ACE, and RHS+ACE mags compatibility addon.
Fixed: author config entry errors on all included addons.
Fixed: Mk21 UGL Sight rotation.
Changed: Mk21 Inherits from Spar 16 base class. Better sounds and more appropriate character reload animations.
Changed: Mk23/24 Inherits from LIM-85 base class. Better sounds and more appropriate character reload animations, weapon reload animations adjusted to fit.

Note: 200rnd 5.56mm box magazine classes depreciated with APEX release. Will no longer be compatible with Mk 23 weapon. Use BI 200rnd boxes instead. 
(AFAIK Hotfix 1 already prepared)

Hotfix 2 Pre-Release Additions:

Changelog:

Fixed: author config entry errors on all included addons.
Changed/Fixed: Engine rework of all Landrovers.
Changed: Landrover Sounds, attenuation and compartment positioning.
Changed: Reworked headlights.

To Do: Unarmed LPV variant with "turret" FFV position.