ToadBall

ToadBall's A3 Stuff

Updates.

tb_alfr_units.pbo

9EEx6TIl.png
LgWTDRTl.png
PEPCDanl.png

Added: New uniform and PPE pattern textures by Deathstrike (tb_alfr_mich_AFPAT, tb_alfr_CombatUniform_AFPAT, tb_alfr_CombatUniform_shortsleeve_AFPAT, tb_alfr_platecarrier_01, tb_alfr_platecarrier_02, tb_alfr_platecarrier_02GL)
Added: Additional groups, air crew and pilots, added 2Bn units.
Note: Classname changes, too many to include.
For old classnames like: tb_alfr_soldier_rf replace alfr with alfr1bn

Added new variants: tb_lmg_mk23_rco tb_lmg_mk24_rco
Edit: removed 5.56 and 7.62 LMG supressors

r5xjgHXl.png

Added: 2 x Buzzard GR1 Variants: CAS - Rockets, CAS - Bombs
Changed: Chinook is now louder: More whakka.

Edited by ToadBall

Hey Toadball,

Getting the following when i try to add tb_acc_m6x_LLM to tb_p_g17_T : Picture \a3\weapons\p07\data\ui\gear_p07_s_ca_paa not found

(not on dev branch)

General maintenance.

scruffy.png

tb_alfr_mk21.pbo - Intertia adjustment, rebuilt hand anims to address missing bone error.

tb_alfr_mk23.pbo - Intertia adjustment, rebuilt hand anims to address missing bone error.

tb_alfr_mk13.pbo - Rebuilt hand anims to address missing bone error.

tb_alfr_mk22.pbo - Intertia adjustment, rebuilt hand anims to address missing bone error.

tb_arifle_ak.pbo - Intertia adjustment, rebuilt hand anims to address missing bone error.

tb_p_g17.pbo - Equipment image bug addressed.

Heli DLC Compatibility Update*:

BsDGZ8Im.jpgPZJW8dpm.jpg

tb_alfr_air.pbo:

Added sling load capability to CH-47 (Currently the same as the BI CH-67). AFM to follow at some point, implementing it is causing some interesting problems.

Dependency for tb_alfr_units: replaced editor placed crew with air crew from unit pack.

Adjusted internal sound dampening, should actually be able to hear each other inside the helicopter now, outside is still rather noisy.

*Now with 100% fewer broken links!

tb_alfr_units.pbo

Added: Company Commander, Company 2IC, CSM, Mortar Fire Controller, Mortar Gunner, Mortar Assistant

Added: Company HQ Group, Mortar Detachment Group, Mortar Fire Control Team Group. To do: Create deployed static weapon groups.

Fixed: All units & groups should be zeus compatible.

Changed: Loadout adjustments.

tb_alfr_ACRE.pbo (Optional):

Adds PRC-148s to: Company Commander, Company 2IC, Company Sergeant Major, Platoon Commander, Platoon Sergeant, Section Commander, Section 2IC, Mortar Fire Controller, Helicopter Pilot, Jet Pilot.

Edited by ToadBall

49YrrCTm.jpg

Updates:

tb_p_g17.pbo: Fixed: Updating base classes, supressor compatibility & proxy placement, works with: muzzle_snds_L.

tb_arifle_ak.pbo: Fixed: Updating base classes

tb_sys_c_optics.pbo: Fixed: Updating base classes

tb_lmg_pk.pbo: Fixed incorrectly formatted classname: 100Rnd_762x54_Box & 100Rnd_762x54_Box_Tracer -> tb_100Rnd_762x54_Box & tb_100Rnd_762x54_Box_Tracer

tb_alfr_mk23.pbo: Added: Supressor support: tb_lmg_mk23  (and by extension tb_lmg_m249 and tb_lmg_m249_p) will work with: muzzle_snds_M. tb_alfr_mk24 will work with: muzzle_snds_b

Edited by ToadBall

Updates:

tb_p_g17.pbo: Fixed: Updating base classes, supressor compatibility & proxy placement, works with: muzzle_snds_L.

tb_arifle_ak.pbo: Fixed: Updating base classes

tb_sys_c_optics.pbo: Fixed: Updating base classes

tb_lmg_pk.pbo: Fixed incorrectly formatted classname100Rnd_762x54_Box & 100Rnd_762x54_Box_Tracer -> tb_100Rnd_762x54_Box & tb_100Rnd_762x54_Box_Tracer

tb_alfr_mk23.pbo: Added: Supressor support: tb_lmg_mk23  (and by extension tb_lmg_m249 and tb_lmg_m249_p) will work with: muzzle_snds_M. tb_alfr_mk24 will work with: muzzle_snds_b

tsk tsk. That was you? 

Definitely not all of it, but yes some stupid mistakes in those did cause a number of those errors. In my defense,  I had expected most of the culprit files to be dropped with the incorporation of RHS content so I  hadn't planned on doing anything with them.

Edit: Also worth noting that the optics file has since been patched due to some odd behavior with the += operator.

Edited by ToadBall

Bug report: No reload animation for the MK 13 SRAAW.

Was testing a mission and checking make sure the gear for the units is correct. Fired off a couple of round with the MK 13 and was able to reload the launcher while still using the optic. Exited out of the optic and fired off a couple of more rounds and no reload animation was triggered when prompting a reload. 

Updates:

tb_alfr_mk21.pbo: Improved AI usage, ASDG Joint Rails compatibility.

tb_alfr_mk22.pbo: Improved AI usage, ASDG Joint Rails compatibility.

tb_alfr_mk23.pbo: Improved AI usage, ASDG Joint Rails compatibility.

tb_alfr_mk13.pbo: Improved AI usage.

tb_lmg_m249.pbo: Shadow volume LOD tweaks

tb_arifle_m16a4.pbo: Added ASDG Joint Rails dependency

tb_arifle_ak.pbo: Improved AI usage, ASDG Joint Rails compatibility.

tb_lmg_pk.pbo: Improved AI usage.

tb_acc_optics.pbo: ASDG Joint Rails compatibility.

tb_sys_c_optics.pbo: Depreciated with ASDG Joint Rails, no longer required - weapon presets to be moved to Tin's CAF units.

Requirements: ASDG Joint Rails

Hotfix/Updated:

tb_alfr_mk23.pbo: Inheritance bug on weaponslotinfo, Removed redundant ammo type tb_B_762x51_Tracer_Yellow replaced with newer BI ammo type: B_762x51_Tracer_Yellow

tb_sys_c_wep_m134.pbo Removed redundant ammo type tb_B_762x51_Tracer_Yellow replaced with newer BI ammo type: B_762x51_Tracer_Yellow

tb_alfr_mk21.pboSuppressor compatibility fixed: muzzle_snds_M. Reported issues with damage is associated with BI magazines and ammunition, read as: not my problem.

tb_arifle_ak.pbo: Reported damage is associated with values in my own ammunition, thusly this has been addressed to match RHS values.

tb_arifle_m16a4.pbo: Addressed reported RPT error.

tb_sys_c_ordFrag.pbo: Updated to incorporate fragmentation data for the vast majority of RHS ammunition types.

Edited by ToadBall

Have you looked at the Mk21? The damage feels a bit... Off. Sometimes two/three rounds to the dome doesn't always drop a guy. I don't know if that's how you intended it Toad but, please give it a test spin and let you know what you think.

Have you looked at the Mk21? The damage feels a bit... Off. Sometimes two/three rounds to the dome doesn't always drop a guy. I don't know if that's how you intended it Toad but, please give it a test spin and let you know what you think.

This has nothing to do with the weapon.

Damage is primarily determined by ammunition (not the weapon) in ArmA, I am not making this dependant on RHS nor am I going to mess with the BI magazines.