J.B.

[CANCELLED] UOTC: Basic Mechanized Infantry [2013/02/23] 0300Z

__________________________________________________________________________________________

COURSE: UOTC: Basic Mechanized Infantry

DATE: 2013/02/23

TIME: 0300Z

PREREQUISITES: Familiarization Course & Properly installed & synchronized AddOns via SixUpdater. FTOC is not required, but players with it will have priority.

MAX. ATTENDANTS:

__________________________________________________________________________________________

WHAT: The MECHINF course will teach you how to function as a unit in correlation with APCs, IFVs and other armoured units.

WHY: The MECHINF course will give you the tools to insert your vehicle and dismounted element in a combat situation and in turn make you a more effective squad member, FTL, SL and PL.

WHERE: The skills taught during this course can be used during the numerous missions where armoured vehicles are part of the operation

REMARKS:

UOTC: Squad Leader Course 2013/02/22 2330Z

UOTC: Familiarization Course 2013/02/22 1900Z

Sign-up Form

In-Game Name:

FTOP Y/N:

Time is aimed at Australian and Pacific players.

In-Game Name: LostS77

FTOP Y/N: Y

- Need to really look/convert the time but I should be good to go.

Bit of an odd time slot though.

In game name: Enex

FTOP: Y

it is really late, but will try to manage the time.

Game Name - Andrew

FTOC - N

Special Note: May or may not have tags from famil course by this course's time. Of course, if I don't have the tags, I will respectfully bow out.

Name: SCFan42

FTOP: N

Turns out I'm not busy this weekend, so I can attend. First time looking forward to a UOTC course!

I am truly sorry that I must disappoint and let all of you down, but my very best friend has me invited to dinner at his parents place.

I have only seen him once since I came home and I haven't seen his parents at all who are dear to me. It is simply an invitation I can't turn down with good conscience.

I promise to make this up to you as soon as possible and put in an extra effort for the course to make it up to you.

Again, I apologize.

I am truly sorry that I must disappoint and let all of you down, but my very best friend has me invited to dinner at his parents place.

I have only seen him once since I came home and I haven't seen his parents at all who are dear to me. It is simply an invitation I can't turn down with good conscience.

I promise to make this up to you as soon as possible and put in an extra effort for the course to make it up to you.

Again, I apologize.

No worries.