Sign in to follow this  
Rambo2

Vehicle Crew Coordination - Dslyecxi's TTPs

I see the following occurring all the time on our primary server.

Are you not really sure on how to be an effective part of a vehicle crew? Do you find your qualifications being questioned on a constant basis by the vehicle commander (who might be a short tempered Regular and has to repeat the same command three times in a row and you have 0 clue what he is talking about)?

Do you feel you have good tactical understanding, but have troubles managing your vehicle crew?

Then this excellent video from Dslyecxi is for you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WG6ZGdQpQ1s

What bothers me is dismounts not being prepared and having no navigators. Navigators mean drivers don't have to do all the work, last mission I played Def went commander and guided me in and navigated, it was a LOT of help.

Navigators are nice to have and certainly assist in stressful situations. I would like to see drivers do a proper map check and consider the terrain they will be moving across, as well as understand the route that is marked for them before they step off. Jockeying should be used more often in armoured combat.