xGraeme63x

UO meme ahoy!

35675570.jpg

Zedic knows what I'm talking about.

35675617.jpg

Again, Zedic knows what I'm talking about.

35675688.jpg

Those russians love their vodka so much every word out of their mouth is 'vodka'.

Edited by Clark

Not a meme... but every time I see someone in a retarded OPFOR helmet...

8532494683_f4a2a13cb1_b.jpg

Edited by Dylan

This is LITERALLY what I did yesterday playing ArmA 3:

2mpa420.png

For the love of god, stop butchering the god damn memes!!!!

Half of you are like a bunch of high school girls on the internet for the first time, pronouncing it me-mes and laughing at how funny theirs are.

For the love of god, stop butchering the god damn memes!!!!

Half of you are like a bunch of high school girls on the internet for the first time, pronouncing it me-mes and laughing at how funny theirs are.

Does that make you some sort of forever single super nerd who's life is so embedded in internet culture that you are actually taking the time to correct people on something so stupid as internet memes?

Does that make you some sort of forever single super nerd who's life is so embedded in internet culture that you are actually taking the time to correct people on something so stupid as internet memes?

This could end up being very long.

But could you be even nerdier for caring that someone cares about people doing memes wrong?

Then am I even worse for caring that you care that someone cares about people doing memes wrong?

Please don't respond, I may get a headache.

foreveralone.jpg

It's art and humor, and for every "meme" worthy image, there will be dozens of chaff.

Who cares, the best will live on.

The rest? Well...

1511221.jpg

Will open with: 35943354.jpg

Nonetheless, will reply as if serious:

Nope. That's your attempt at an insult.

I just prefer things being done right and will call people up when they do something wrong. In my personal life, professional, academic and on the internet. Differentiating between the internet and pretending it's a separate entity just because it's done through the medium of a screen doesn't make sense. It's so prominent in contemporary society that it is essentially as important as all the other communication forms. 'Tis one of my favourite elements of cultural sociology, people trying to pretend the "internet" is different and spending time on it makes you "sad", when it's quickly becoming a very prominent form of human interaction.

Getting a meme wrong is like trying to shake hands with your face, or like being genuinely concerned about why the chicken crossed the road.