Marvin

So my house got robbed... <rant>

Someone stole my ashtray off the porch lastnight... I mean, wtf?

Dont take the radio, grill or anything else, just take the ashtray. That's it, an ashtray full of butts, didnt even dump it, just took it full. Who would steal an ashtray? What kind of sick person would deprive someone of their ashtray.

Oddly enough, this really bothers me.

I was attached to that ashtray, we had been through alot ever since I stole it from a Wendy's 14 years ago.

True story.

Happy Holidays.

Maybe them roaches you left in the ashtray attracted the perpetrator.

Happy holidays

... it's the emotional thing.

Feeling violated.

p.s. not sure I'm just kidding!!

Edited by Dawks

... it's the emotional thing.

Feeling violated.

p.s. not sure I'm just kidding!!

I think that's it. I'm pissed and lol'ing at the same time about this.

Who would steal an ashtray? What kind of sick person would deprive someone of their ashtray.

[sic] ever since I stole it from a Wendy's 14 years ago.

Something's fishy...

Maybe it was some broke asshole who wanted all your cigarette butts,so he could roll them up and make himself a few smokes........believe it or not I have seen that happen before,more than once lol....poor people will take anything.

Maybe it was some broke asshole who wanted all your cigarette butts,so he could roll them up and make himself a few smokes........believe it or not I have seen that happen before,more than once lol....poor people will take anything.

Seen plenty of tramps in London going along the pavement picking up cigarette ends to use the tobacco, this could well explain it!

Seen plenty of tramps in London going along the pavement picking up cigarette ends to use the tobacco, this could well explain it!

"Third boxcar, midnight train

Destination...Bangor, Maine.

Old worn out suits and shoes,

I don't pay no union dues,

I smoke old stogies I have found

Short, but not too big around

I'm a man of means by no means

King of the road...."

Your ashtray may be on a midnight flyer to the coast.

"Third boxcar, midnight train"

Your ashtray may be on a midnight flyer to the coast.

haaaaaaahahahahaha Ratz, you duh mahn bro'!

C'mon guys, you're quick / young / clehvur ...

... follow the lead. Step up and spit yuhr shiet.

Edited by Dawks

lol I bet this is your answer. someone did a reconnaissance on your ash tray.

Seen it too, I used to work at a place that had an outdoor cigarette/ash box on a wall, and people would come by and take em out... I re-roll mine but that is going quite far. Feel sorry that our society lets that stuff happen.

Merry Christmas to all.

Do you live in an apartment block or bunch of flats or something? Maybe a neighbor got sick of your cigarette smell and took it out on you by stealing the ashtray... As a smoker myself, I know the animosity you can get for it!

Are you sure it got stolen and not just knocked off, or you thought it was there and it wasn't?