Dr Aquafresh

[COMPLETED] UOTC: Squad Leaders Course 0000Z 22DEC2012

COURSE: Squad Leaders Course

DATE: Saturday, 22DEC2012

TIME: 0000Z

(NOTE: this course will be at 1900 EST 21DEC2012)

MAXIMUM COURSE CANDIDATES: 30

PREREQUISITES: Two of the following: Familiarization, Fireteam Ops, Fireteam leader. Other qualifications will be taken into account, please PM if you are unsure.

BRIEF OUTLINE: The squad leaders course is designed to improve the abilities of the individual player and enhance their knowledge of how the chain of command functions. We will cover topics including, but not limited to METT-TC, OPORDs, and basic leadership skills. This course is more thorough than any famil/fireteam course and will be more rigorous. show up ready to work and participate. This time, there will be more practical work.

The course will last approx 150 minutes with an optional FTX at the end.

please sign up in the following manner

in game name:

qualifications:

will you attend FTX:

REMARKS:This course will be difficult to attend, with all of the hellfire and massive earthquakes, but i would appreciate if you would leave a note if you want to attend the course, but are busy jumping off a barn or fighting zombie jesus at the time.

Do you intend to run this one any differently than the last? I remember there were a few things you wanted to touch on last time, but couldn't. If there's some new content I'm in.

this will be a new framework with more practical elements and several topics will be changed. there will be a significant amount of new material.

Sorry aqua,

4 days before chrimbo + family visiting + impending apocalypse + having been up since 0530 will mean a midnight training session ain't going to happen for me.

Next one.

John

Will try to attend. Btw 22nd is Saturday not Friday

In game name: Ice-Man

qualifications: as in sig

will attend FTX: depending on time, but not very likely, +1 ZULU here

in game name: Edwards

qualifications: Famil, Ftops, RTO, MOUT, and others

will you attend FTX: Yes

n game name: Same as Forum name.

qualifications: (SOON TO HAVE) Famil, and probably Fireteam Operations.

will you attend FTX: Yep.

I've been playing for quite a while (over half a year) on the server, but never got around to training. Once I do the famil. and upcoming fire team operations (I think both of those are scheduled before it), I should be good.

in game name: Mauro

qualifications: Famil, FTOPS

will you attend FTX: if time allows (and by time I mean my wife)

In game name: Deathway

Qualifications: Familiarization, (I will get these before this course - Fireteam Operation and Fireteam Leaders Course)

Will you attend FTX: Yes

In game name: Kirby

Qualifications: Famil, and hopefully pass FTL before.

FTX: Yes

in game name: BladeLWS

qualifications: Famil

will you attend FTX: yes

I just want to add that I did complete FT Ops last night.

Name: Macaco

Quals: Familiarization, Fireteam Operations, and I intend on attending Fireteam leading tonight

FTW: Yes

Edited by Macaco

in game name: Ratszo

qualifications: Famil, FTOP, FTL

will you attend FTX: Yes

Dawks

Famil, FTOP, FTL

Yes

One note:

Until/unless I have audio settings working well I wouldn't step forward as SL but will gladly attend and run as FTL as needed.

Dawks

Famil, FTOP, FTL

Yes

One note:

Until/unless I have audio settings working well I wouldn't step forward as SL but will gladly attend and run as FTL as needed.

It's important to make sure you have TeamSpeak and ACRE functioning properly ahead of time. It takes away from the limited course time if an instructor or someone else has to stop paying attention to the class and focus on fixing one person.

Sorry Dr Aquafresh but i won't be able to attend this class anymore, my apologies for putting my name in the course, and good teaching!

Said in person, but would like to thanks again for this course. Was great and learned a lot of stuff. Great work

Apologies / regrets: felt the need to check my Events list; read DATE: Saturday, 22DEC2012 and totally blew off the 0000Z.

Was online, distracted by friends' suggestion of Wargame; European Escalation on sale at Steam.

^5

Edited by Dawks