Sign in to follow this  
Kingslayer

Ban - Griz

Player: Griz

Arma 2 PID: 22b947e750ad5cab6cd9742f2189a56f

TS ID LFp7KOcjNMVus6dcx8zQV+7eNuY=

Length: 1 week

As per Remmon user was major disruption across at least 2 missions. This included ramboing extensively, stealing mission critical assets, taking squad lead while being completely unresponsive and then going afk without informing anyone, as well as further ramboing while squad lead and disobeying orders given to him.

Hi, I was a witness to the Ramboing and the asset stealing. We were in cinder city the mission that means we have to defend against he Russians. I heard two guys were leaving the building we were holding because someone had been hit near a building we had retreated from. Figuring that it was someone who had been unlucky during the retreat and the fact that he was apparently SL I said o.k. (I was medic then). I hadn't realised he was on the far side of the building until they were past the building a running into enemy fire. Medals all round as they actually got back with him and I patched him up. The problem was he wasn't from our squad was SL for another squad and died behind enemy lines miles away from his own squad. I patched him up and found him AFK ish. He did nothing but accepted the morphine and epi I administered after he came round. What's worst is he just sat there camping the corner while everyone else was actually defending! We thought he was AFK but he responded to immediate danger and also when our AT was gunned down grabbed the AT for himself. That action actually resulted in our entire squad and command being gunned down.

In short he is not a team player is only interested in his own survival and glory.

I was Griz' squad lead in TVT40 Hunters were he was the rifleman in my weapons squad, I was Platoon lead in the cindercity defense coop where Griz was the Charlie team squad lead.

In the first, we had a base of fire on a hill just south east of the compound where the HVTs are held. My team engaged a couple of contacts running into the compound, then entered a sporadic engagement with forces further west in the treeline. During this time we were keeping watch on the compound in the hope that the enemy team that had run would expose themselves to us when the command unit and their attached forces informed me that they were about to enter the compound and to stop firing at it. I relayed this and everyone stopped firing at the compound focusing instead on the contacts in the treeline.

Except for Griz, who decided that this was the correct time to get up and run down the hill across a big open area and into the compound where he ended up getting into one of the watch towers and standing there for the remainder of the mission. Calling him back over the short range as he charged down the hill did not help and shortly afterwards an enemy flanked our position.

In the mission after Griz took the Charlie civilian leader and immediately upon the start of the mission charged forward ahead of everyone and got himself shot. After the ANG and other civilian teams defeated the first wave of Russians, my squad retrieved Griz' unconcious body and the medic got him back up. He then lay prone behind one of the ANG's buildings for some time until the Russians finally deployed their BTRs. My sole remaining AT rifleman pulled out his AT4 and promptly got shot in the chest.

At this Griz has his next moment, he crawls out, grabs the AT4 and crawls all the way across the road from a relatively covered position with it before getting shot by the BTR. Friendly forces were subsequently destroyed by the BTR and its remaining infantry.

During this entire time, Griz did not speak nor respond to communications in any way or form that I observed.

I was in charlie squad on Cinder City where Griz had slotted as SL. From the moment we left the spawn area and the rest of the mission, we pretty much never saw or heard from Griz again. He had our long range radio, so charlie squad pretty much handled the mission being relativly leader-less and only with the directions we could scrape together from mouth to mouth communications and short visits on other short-range radio channels, and fortunately enough we didn't really suffer until the BTR raped us at the end. XD

I also witnessed the incident in Hunters, where Griz was lolling around in the middle compound, standing AFK in watch towers for extended periods of time and firing a grenade launcher at random stuff like telephone poles and guard towers.

I will say it's been a while since I played. However I can remember this individual very well and major disruption by him has been in many, many more than 2 missions. I have played with him as his squad leader and platoon sergeant and remember that basically, he never responds. He doesn't talk, doesn't follow orders and never pays attention. At one point I stood there screaming at him for 5 minutes and not once did he look at me or reply. After that mission, I was pulled aside by Foxxy who said that Griz had come crying to him saying I had "disrespect and abused" him. At another time he was a mortar crewman and in the beginning of the mission started loading random shells and firing them at different angles. He was questioned later by me, his platoon sergeant, and immediately after I told him to get the fuck off the mortar, he immediately shot an HE round right into the pit, destroying the other mortar and it's resources. When I reported to the current admin, he said he would take care of it and never saw it happen. Later that day, I get pulled aside saying that I may be banned for destroying a mortar pit, killing a friendly, "Disrespecting and abusing" him again, and "distracting" him. This guy is a bullshitter and one of the biggest disruptors I have ever played with, anywhere, any game.

I was in charlie squad on Cinder City where Griz had slotted as SL. From the moment we left the spawn area and the rest of the mission, we pretty much never saw or heard from Griz again. He had our long range radio, so charlie squad pretty much handled the mission being relativly leader-less and only with the directions we could scrape together from mouth to mouth communications and short visits on other short-range radio channels, and fortunately enough we didn't really suffer until the BTR raped us at the end. XD

I also witnessed the incident in Hunters, where Griz was lolling around in the middle compound, standing AFK in watch towers for extended periods of time and firing a grenade launcher at random stuff like telephone poles and guard towers.

Although Griz was AFK in one of the guard towers, that was me who was firing the M32 at the telephone poles and guard towers. My team and I agreed that I would go down to the compound with the M32 and attract as much enemy fire as possible while my team would locate the source of fire and flank. I made sure not to hit the guard tower that Griz was AFK in.

Why did we resort to this tactic?

1. There were only like 1-2 BLUFOR left roaming around somewhere in the AO and refused to initiate contact with us.

2. Admin refused to call it.

Soooo, in conclusion my point is that --- Although Griz was AFK in the tower, he should not be blamed for the "lolling around in the middle of the compound" with the grenade launcher because THAT was me.

Sign in to follow this