jubxxxjub

[Regular] Nomination for jubxxxjub [2012-10-17]

[Regular] Nomination for JubxxxJub  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Should jubxxxjub be accepted as a regular?

• Yes
    • No

even thourt i dont care about the hole voting thing i can understand why he would and i can see why he deserves it

If I had a vote, I would say yes. He has people to vouch for him (both regs and non-regs), and I have seen jub step up many times when on the server. He should be a regular for how he takes part in the community, he is obviously a dedicated member.

Goddamnit, this should have passed a long time ago.

YES

If I have to vote again in two weeks, I'm going to stop voting. #lazy /sarcasm

That is very true but speaking of experience it is generally harder to run things as a non-reg with a lot less people turning up than if you are running it as a reg on an "official" kinda basis.

What they are getting at with this is a lack of initiative on behalf of Jub on following through with things he's proposed in the past. If he were to try, and even fail at getting people together to test missions, it would still show an initiative to actually contribute towards the organization and administration of the community, rather than an interest.

5.2 - Regulars:

5.2.1 - Regulars represent the core of the community. Regulars are players who wish to take part in the organization and administration of the community

See what I mean?

Edited by _jackal

I've voted yes for plenty of polls without them promising anything, see, the thing is, if you don't promise anything, you don't end up breaking any promises :)

I holeheartedly agree with you, Yaxxo. I've seen quite a few applicants raising the bar for themselves without following on their promises.

What they are getting at with this is a lack of initiative on behalf of Jub on following through with things he's proposed in the past. If he were to try, and even fail at getting people together to test missions, it would still show an initiative to actually contribute towards the organization and administration of the community, rather than an interest.

5.2 - Regulars:

5.2.1 - Regulars represent the core of the community. Regulars are players who wish to take part in the organization and administration of the community

See what I mean?

I agree. I was just confirming what Thawk said, but he is indeed fulfilling what is expected of a regular according to what is outlined in the thread "how to become a regular".

I believe jackal is indicating that this member has claimed to want to do things, but has taken no independent action to do so inetbween his prior regular applications.

I may be wrong.

Just an update. I'm going to try and get a test session up ASAP. I can't give a date, but once I'm a reg it shouldn't be long. I have important real life stuff going on. If all goes well IRL then within the month we will have tests. For Science!