Sign in to follow this  
krause

Teamspeak Ban - Singleton

Player: Singleton

A2 PID:

TS3 ID: vexUtYTIGbcGSwRHVxFv4VRDW4w=

Length: 1 hour

Reason:

<19:54:32> "[4/25] King Obama" switched from channel "The Bat Cave + RobinTec's Lair" to "My Guido Dad"

<19:54:32> Channel group "Guest (8)" was assigned to "[4/25] King Obama" by United Operations.

<19:54:38> "[4/25] King Obama" switched from channel "My Guido Dad" to "The Bat Cave + RobinTec's Lair"

<19:54:38> Channel group "Guest (8)" was assigned to "[4/25] King Obama" by United Operations.

<19:54:48> "[4/25] King Obama" switched from channel "The Bat Cave + RobinTec's Lair" to "Hornet's AOC"

<19:54:48> Channel group "Guest (8)" was assigned to "[4/25] King Obama" by United Operations.

<19:55:12> "[4/25] King Obama" was banned for 1 hour from the server by "Krause"

Joining channels saying random things.

So I get banned for an hour for joining your channel, posting a link saying '1080p this bitch and watch it' then leaving? I never knew I wasnt allowed to join your channel. And I DEFINITELY didnt know saying something for less than 8 seconds, was a 1 hour bannable offense?

It is. It's called disruption. Keep it up and you can expect longer bans in the future considering you have an extensive history of teamspeak disruption.

Disruption? First of all, disruption of what? And by what? I said 6 words then left not meant to troll, be a retard or anything. By that logicr, anybody coming into a channel and speaking is subject to an hour ban for 'disruption'. Jesus Krause you need to cool down dude, it's teamspeak. Not the Arlington Cemetary. God forbid somebody enters the Castle of Krause and utters words.

Didnt want to have to be the 'rule quoter' here but since common sense does not appeal to you, I will post the rules made by the very officers here.

TeamSpeak

• Only regulars are allowed to create and delete their own channels. All other channels will be deleted.
  • All regulars may move non-regulars. Misbehaving regulars may be temporarily banned/kicked by other regulars for up to 15 minutes when an officer is not present or able to assist.
  • Officers have ultimate power to create, delete and edit permanent channels, to issue permanent bans and to revoke or modify other regulars TeamSpeak powers.
  • The game channels are to be free of casual chatter while games are running.
  • Non-game private channels have no rules to govern the behavior of regulars.
  • Rules on "Flavor icons": a "flavor icon" is defined as a TeamSpeak icon which is assigned for means of personal expression. Up to one "flavor icon" may be assigned to regulars, upon request of an officer. Flavor icons are available to all regulars and no specific requirements may exist for receiving them. UO groups of regulars playing other games other than Armed Assault may also identify themselves with an icon for purposes of organization and identification; these icons are not considered "flavor icons" and may not exceed 1 icon at any time. Both flavor icons and group icons may not grant special powers in excess of the charter and are merely cosmetic and organizational aids.
  • Unnecessary speaking, noise and distractions while a mission is being slotted in and/or while a briefing is taking place is prohibited.
  • Recording in the game channels(Primary, ALT, any test or other official UO server) on TS is forbidden when not IN-GAME or recording gameplay or training.
  • As per June 13th, 2011 all officers are TeamSpeak administrators.
  • As per August 4th, 2011 game Moderators must have at least 100 hours logged on the server to qualify for and to remain in appointment.
  • No copyrighted materials may be uploaded to the TeamSpeak File Browser system.
  • In-game name and Teamspeak name must be similar enough to be immediately identifiable as the same user.
  • Regulars may have only one non-nested Teamspeak Channel of their own within the Barracks subgroup, an additional private personal sub channel may therein be created.

So where this 'disruption' clause you have come up with, I have no idea.