LeoMarr

A Public Apology to UO

Sorry but when you destroy your reputation, people stop believing you.

Echoing the statements of other regulars here ... would not put a poll up for you and would vote against letting you come back here.

First impressions are a bitch like that.

I fail to see how whether or not he served in any army has any relevance to his ban appeal.

To get back on topic, while I do feel that it would be alright to give him another chance, I feel that he should still serve some ban sentence after being accepted back in, if that actually happens.

I fail to see how whether or not he served in any army has any relevance to his ban appeal.

To get back on topic, while I do feel that it would be alright to give him another chance, I feel that he should still serve some ban sentence after being accepted back in, if that actually happens.

Well theres no vote yet, and it doesn't seem like people are really jumping the gun to put one up for him.

Honestly, I'll accept this apology, it really seems like you want to change.

However, I still believe you should serve out your ban (at least longer than you have).

I do not want to be unbanned right away, I am well aware that that isn't a possibility. I would prefer to have my ban reduced to a total of 3 months, that's optimal though, I should have specified that being auto-unbanned from perm wasn't what I wanted, I just want to have a reduction, I deserve what I was given in terms of length, but I would hope for a reduction in sentence.

I do not think you should be unbanned, let alone in 3 months. The appeal process for a regular that has been permanently banned is 6 months. That is someone who was accepted by the majority of the community as someone trusted with the running of the community.

Why should you be given a more lenient sentence than that?

Image of a quick search of you to show your obvious lack of giving a fuck: http://i.imgur.com/vC7rN.jpg

First impressions are everything.

I was considering putting up a poll for you in a few months.. then I took an ar-- no, then I saw beta's screenshot. Go away pls.

I understand your mad at him, but calm it down a bit. It's getting out of hand.

Also I have no idea why everyone is fucking crying about military proof here and there, you are seriously annoying please stop with that crap. If anyone was or is in the military then there is no need to "proof" that. It is like back in the days in school where you tell your mates about that bird you slept with last night and they go "oh I don't believe you show me proof".... simply childish and totally unnecessary - if you do not believe someone who served in the military then go keep it to yourself and cry about it.

His ban and the history of bans at other communities is a different thing, I think we should be putting a poll up just to make this decision final and get this topic out the way just please stop with the hate on the forums, it is really not necessary - if you want to hate him then keep it to yourself or take it into a personal conversation (via PM).

Edited by Jackson-Whright

It's the fact that I feel as though he wants "Proof" Just so he can defame me in some way. It's my decision to keep my professional life outside of my internet life I plan to keep it that way for my own reasons. you can believe what you want, I really can't say it is going to sway me. And What do you mean Saying my Job? O-3 my last billet was S-2, I was a 12B When I served in Iraq and Afghanistan. In Iraq I was part of the 3rd Cavalry, 3rd Stryker Brigade 18th Engineer, finished a 15 month deployment, went home for a month and redeployed with the 1st Infantry in OIFII. After I was wounded in combat I returned home a month early from my second 15Month Tour of Iraq, I redeployed again to Afghanistan from 2008 to 2010 before I was given the chance to go through OCS, I was working in the 309th MI until I requested a leave of absence a few months ago.

Edit: 12B E8 (EOD or Explosive Ordnance Clearance Agent) Should have added that but didn't thing to do it.

You got picked up for CPT pretty quickly. If you hit OCS 1 January 2010, you'd have commissioned in April 2010. 18 months TIG to 1LT assuming you were a perfect candidate for promotion, so 1LT by September of 2011.Followed by a minimum 2 years time in grade, so you'd be able to promote to CPT (0-3) in September of 2013. Story ain't lining up.

Now if I did my math wrong, then all apologies where they are due, but as it stands...

Also I have no idea why everyone is fucking crying about military proof here and there, you are seriously annoying please stop with that crap. If anyone was or is in the military then there is no need to "proof" that. It is like back in the days in school where you tell your mates about that bird you slept with last night and they go "oh I don't believe you show me proof".... simply childish and totally unnecessary - if you do not believe someone who served in the military then go keep it to yourself and cry about it.

His ban and the history of bans at other communities is a different thing, I think we should be putting a poll up just to make this decision final and get this topic out the way just please stop with the hate on the forums, it is really not necessary - if you want to hate him then keep it to yourself or take it into a personal conversation (via PM).

Its relevant, he made the claim that hes a soldier and I don't find it believable considering his behavior.

Thanks Ratlover for posting that, I was going to get someone to take a look at it but its obvious that theres no need for that now.

I would support hawkeye on this. Stop the personal attack about if he is or not in the military, in this case it is irrelevant.

Please remember that if he is in the military it is highly offensive to being called a liar, and I don't understand that it can be wrong in Ando subject to question his experience, but completly fine in this.

Leomarr, you should probably prepare yourself for a 6 month to 1 year break from UO at least, especially after the way you responded in the ban thread. Because someone misunderstands your humor and gets offended, is not his fault. I will always be your responsibility that formulate in a way that your audience understands.

I believe that we should give everyone a second chance, after they have proved themselves ready. I Leomarr shows patience, understanding and a willingness to change, he should be given a second chance.

My suggestion is that Leomarr returns in 6 month time, and plan (through the forum) a meeting on TS, where he can explain himself to a GM or an audience, and where the audience can give him questions and constructive criticism. If he passes this and gives a impression of a changed and more mature player, He could be given a second chance.

this is just my view, hope it is understandable, so I haven't fucked up totally

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pO7SGbOkxmk

You can see in that video's description that LeoMarr is Zinthius22 by the comment in that video

Uploaded by Zinthius22 on May 7, 2011

An Epic Tomahawk Ricochet By LeoMarr

In a different Youtube comment by the same individual:

lost what was left of his mind. enjoy.

INCORRECT, YOU SEE I ONLY GAINED TRUST TO DO THIS. I'M A GRIEFER AFTER ALL. YOU CAN DISCOVER THIS VERY EASILY. 

Zinthius22 1 year ago

Self proclaimed griefer with multiple bans from different communities.

I was wondering how easy it was to discover it so I took a look at his Steam page:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/LeoMarr

More nazi shit "arbeit macht frei"

VAC banned for cheating. (means he can't play Valve games like counter strike and half life, he got caught cheating by an automated program and not a server admin)

I think its not worth investigating anymore.

Edited by ZZEZ

You have wayyyy too much time on your hands ZZEZ :D

Good finds though.

Recommend you reply responsibly to the posts now, just be honest and it all out of the way because right now as the posts go on, your digging a already big assed hole for yourself.

G1zzi.jpg

it's a display, a posture, like a lions roar or a gorilla thumping at its chest

-

Edited by Josh Hair

you'r internet stalking skillz are frightening, i think im gonna unlike UO fb for the moment scared you will find my personal information :biggrin:

I would highly recommend banning LeoMarr completely, this guy is impersonating military members, his entire internet persona is a fraud.

Go to LeoMarr's own facebook page[that he linked in his post after claiming that he does not want to link his "internet" and real life together] and go to the Iraq album, we find this picture:

http://www.facebook....&type=3

(I also find it incredibly suspicious how he has about 40 friends yet only 1 military friend, but lets pretend hes a antisocial officer)

Notice his name, then run a image search and what do we find?

http://kfortv.wix.co...ckergallery0=73

Greg Horton Petty Officer 3rd Class, not the same as his Facebook name - Jake Verdeman

I checked out who Greg Horton is, for the sake of his anonymity I will not post any links/information but lets just say his service was completely unrelated to what LeoMarr wrote.

Together with ratlover calling him out on his story I think this is really the nail in the coffin, this guy is a self proclaimed griefer that pretends to be a soldier for sympathy points or whatever he thinks hes getting, can we completely ban this guy completely now?we don't need spotty teenagers pretending to be real life soldiers.

If you think thats not enough, go to http://retardcentral.us/ and scroll all the way down, our favorite friend is there to show the caliber of who we are dealing with.

Note to myself: Never ever piss ZZEZ off! He will find me .... :biggrin:

Edited by Tasel

I think it would be a fun game for Zzez to find everyone. Mine would be too easy, as I'm the only Vfef in the world. That and I don't give a fuck who knows who I am or where I live. ;D Zzez, I take back that Nose comment. Your nose is just fine the way it is.