LeoMarr

A Public Apology to UO

Hello, fellow users, I would like to publicly apologize to everyone who I have wronged. I came to this community a month and a half ago to play Military RP and make friends, I ruined that for myself with my misplaced comedy and screwing around when it was domi / ~20 players. I wronged some of you by doing this and now realize how I should have conducted myself, and that what I did was wrong. ZZEZ, after I made the comments and realized you're Jewish I felt sickened by my own cruel idiotic jokes about such a hard topic. I realize that now. After a month of not being able to play with any of you I realize what I was given and what I threw out. I screwed up I admit what I did was not positive in any way it did not benefit the community.

I admit that when I was perma'd I started posting shit-posts in my ban because I was aggravated at what I at the time thought was bullshit, I realize now that It was justified for my behavior. I want to help and aid instead of hinder progress. Once again, To everyone I have wronged, I am sorry. If I am allowed to return I will do whatever I can to show that I have changed my ways. I will not continue the behavior that winded me up in this hole to begin with. I will not hide what I did, I will not offend others in this topic, The criticism I receive negative or positive is because of my actions, No one else.

I doubt this is a sincere apology and I would never put up a poll to remove your ban.

Thank you for this I deserve it.

This won't get you unbanned you immature inconsiderate kid. Maybe if you didn't fuck up in the first place, you wouldn't be in this mess now would you?

Edited by Elessar2880

Show us proof that you were in the military please.

????

He hasn't said anything about being in the military.

He said he came here to do some military RP.

????

He did in Ando's thread.

I am currently in the Military as per ZZEZ is correct,

And No ZZEZ, I'm not going to put my job in danger to prove anything to you.

I don't really care for proof, though, I am wondering how it would put your job in danger, plenty of our members have shared pictures of themselves.

Yea that sealed it for me. You don't put anything in danger by saying your job, army or not. No big PerSec danger here considering everyone is open about their military service here and guess what, no ones been discharged yet.

Clearly lying and doesn't want to be caught.

Clearly lying and doesn't want to be caught.

I wouldn't say he's lying, maybe he's afraid to show himself on a site where his name was a hitler joke. There's a 0.0001% chance of it causing any trouble though.

It's the fact that I feel as though he wants "Proof" Just so he can defame me in some way. It's my decision to keep my professional life outside of my internet life I plan to keep it that way for my own reasons. you can believe what you want, I really can't say it is going to sway me. And What do you mean Saying my Job? O-3 my last billet was S-2, I was a 12B When I served in Iraq and Afghanistan. In Iraq I was part of the 3rd Cavalry, 3rd Stryker Brigade 18th Engineer, finished a 15 month deployment, went home for a month and redeployed with the 1st Infantry in OIFII. After I was wounded in combat I returned home a month early from my second 15Month Tour of Iraq, I redeployed again to Afghanistan from 2008 to 2010 before I was given the chance to go through OCS, I was working in the 309th MI until I requested a leave of absence a few months ago.

Edit: 12B E8 (EOD or Explosive Ordnance Clearance Agent) Should have added that but didn't thing to do it.

Edited by LeoMarr

I don't really care for proof, though, I am wondering how it would put your job in danger, plenty of our members have shared pictures of themselves.

Im not afraid to tell people im an eskimo-bandit-cowboy-pilot, so I dont understand either.

CAM00024.jpg

It's the fact that I feel as though he wants "Proof" Just so he can defame me in some way. It's my decision to keep my professional life outside of my internet life I plan to keep it that way for my own reasons. you can believe what you want, I really can't say it is going to sway me. And What do you mean Saying my Job? O-3 my last billet was S-2, I was a 12B When I served in Iraq and Afghanistan. In Iraq I was part of the 3rd Cavalry, 3rd Stryker Brigade 18th Engineer, finished a 15 month deployment, went home for a month and redeployed with the 1st Infantry in OIFII. After I was wounded in combat I returned home a month early from my second 15Month Tour of Iraq, I redeployed again to Afghanistan from 2008 to 2010 before I was given the chance to go through OCS, I was working in the 309th MI until I requested a leave of absence a few months ago.

Edit: 12B E8 (EOD or Explosive Ordnance Clearance Agent) Should have added that but didn't thing to do it.

In that case I apologise. I was hoping my post would spur you to tell the truth though. It's better to clear all allegations, then leave it up to ambiguity

Thank you Thawk, I'm sorry, I did not mean to respond in such anger, I should have just cleared them up instead of shroud myself.

Bishop, that's the best picture ever.

As for the OP...well, life sucks, then you die.

Come back in six months and we'll talk.

I am currently in the Military as per ZZEZ is correct,

And No ZZEZ, I'm not going to put my job in danger to prove anything to you.

I'm a tier 1 tank operator pilot for the Israeli navy, I fly my tank off submarines.

Until there is actual proof of you being in the military I won't believe it, anyone can go to militaryphotos.net and grab what you just wrote.

If you are actually in the military - take a picture of yourself in uniform with a sign saying LeoMarr, I have a extremely hard time believing that your job will be in danger for revealing your face together with a sign[telltale sign if a fraud by the way], not even special forces have that type of opsec, if you actually do that I'll lobby for a poll to unban you.

G1zzi.jpg

Is this good enough? Gonna Google reverse image search it

IYwX1.png

What about Tinyeye, let's do that aswell, and aren't those babies cute

vf3oG.png

And by your own logic ZZEZ, ACUs are sold by Amazon, Captain pins are sold by a military reenactment website, along with patches and medals, I could google search these things and have them delivered, But it proves nothing.

Edited by LeoMarr

I'm a tier 1 tank operator pilot for the Israeli navy, I fly my tank off submarines.

Until there is actual proof of you being in the military I won't believe it, anyone can go to militaryphotos.net and grab what you just wrote.

If you are actually in the military - take a picture of yourself in uniform with a sign saying LeoMarr, I have a extremely hard time believing that your job will be in danger for revealing your face together with a sign[telltale sign if a fraud by the way], not even special forces have that type of opsec, if you actually do that I'll lobby for a poll to unban you.

CAM00027.jpg

Put it on imgur, NOD32[anti virus] is blocking what you are linking.

Chief your my new hero haha

Edited by ZZEZ