Sign in to follow this  
xGraeme63x

Extra life!

Dear Friends and Family,

I'm on a mission to save kids through video games, and I need your help.

My local Children's Miracle Network Hospital treats thousands of children each year, regardless of their family's ability to pay. These kids are facing scary stuff like cancer, cystic fibrosis, and injuries from accidents to name just a few.

On Oct. 20th, 2012, I'll attempt to play an epic 24 hour video game marathon and it's my sincere hope that you'll find it in your heart to support me with a monthly pledge or one-time gift that will go directly to my hospital.

Your donation is tax-deductible and ALL PROCEEDS go to help kids.

Last year, Extra Life raised more than 1.2 million dollars to save kids, but in 2012 our goals, just like the needs of the kids we serve, are much, much higher.

I can't do this without your help. Donating online is safe and easy! To make an online donation please click the "Support This Participant" button on this page.

Thank you for caring for our kids!.

http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=donorDrive.participant&participantID=32130

This is my second year doing this, and last year I only raised $49 dollars. I hope to raise my goal of $100! When the date comes around feel free to sign up and support a hospital of your choosing, or if your busy donate to someone who's participating, such as me! :biggrin:

Just donated 12 bucks, good luck.

Thank you very much good sir! I've go a couple of months to go still, but you've helped out a lot.

Thank you very much good sir! I've go a couple of months to go still, but you've helped out a lot.

Welcome, do you know when it ends?

"My local Children's Miracle Network Hospital treats thousands of children each year, regardless of their family's ability to pay." - Where is this local hospital? The Americas?

And sorry, I can't donate before I get my paycheck next week.

It's time bitches! The event takes place this Saturday/Sunday. I hope to start at 1800 zulu Saturday October 20th, 2012. Feel free to come eb

I'm going to try and live stream some of my game play. I'll be hanging out in the Barracks on the TS3 server. Feel free to come by and say hi, and play some games. I hope to play Chivalry: Medival Warfare, BF3, ArmA, XCOM: EU, Starcraft 2, TF2, and many others!

I'm halfway to my goal of $200! Every penny helps, and there is no pressure to donate.

See you guys then.

Graeme

Because I love necroing threads, it's that time again guys. November 7th.

This sounds cool, but what exactly is Extra Life?

Extra Life is gamers doing what they do best to help sick and injured children at their chosen Children’s Miracle Network Hospital. Simply sign up, commit to play games for 24 hours with us from November 7, 2015 – November 8, 2015 (or any day of your choosing), and ask your family and friends to support your efforts!

Any an all donations would go to my local children' hospital. The Stollery Children's Hospital (http://www.stollerykids.com/) I'll be hanging out in the barracks channel so I hope that you guys can come and stop by and say hi!

If you'd like to donate then the link is bellow. Even if you can't donate then that's totally fine. My goal this year is $100 and I hope I can reach it.

https://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=donate.participant&participantID=178402