Huska

[Regular] Nomination for Huska [2012-08-21]

[Regular] Nomination for Huska [2012-08-21]  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Should Huska be accepted as a Regular?

• Yes
    • No

Hello,

By now, nearly everyone who has been active in the past year has met me or played with me whether it be on Arma or on a bunch of other games. It has been about a year and I've decided I want to take on more responsibility as a member of the community. I mostly play Arma, but have started to have interest in BMS and have started playing that (although work has prevented me from playing in an event so far). UO has made this past year very enjoyable, and I want to start giving back in one of the ways I can.

Some reasons to vote yes:

• I often take leadership positions in missions and try and teach the many new guys we get around here.
  • I've assisted in UOTC courses (Famil, FTOC, and BUW) and am looking to assist instructors in more.
  • I am very active on the forums.
  • I usually help those with technical problems whenever I am available, or get them someone who can help them.
  • Recently started helping Hornet teach newer guys in BMS.
  • I've made some missions for the community and will try and continue to do so (even though some of them are crap).
  • The reason I want to be a Regular: I want to be able to vote and help guide the general direction of the community. I'm not going to promise anyone some crazy goal of how I'm going to do this and do that.
  • Etc..?

Ultimately, your choice on this poll has more to do with your experience with me. I do admit, I've had some bad times here and have been an idiot in the past. Vote however you like and don't be shy about posting why and how you voted. Feel free to look at my ban thread below and my posts/threads on my forum profile. Thank you for voting and stuff. Any questions or anything PM me or find me on TS.

My ban

My previous nomination

ARMA2 Profile Name: Huska

ARMA2 Profile ID: 14854662

Active player, helps new guys, already very active in policy discussion and wants to be able to actually vote rather than just give his opinion. Everything a regular should be and many people will be surprised that he is not a regular already.

Easy yes.

Has the balls to post his ban and failed poll. Has improved himself from what I have seen in game. I think you have arrived huska. Besides that one ban I have seen nothing that worries me. Voting yes

Since i have recently started playing BMS huska has been one of the few people to help teach me. If i was able to vote this would definitely be a yes.

He's a complete and total douchebag, with occasional moments of being a tool. There has never been a moment where I haven't wanted to slap him on the back of the head and go "WHAT?!" He manages to toe the line of idiocy and brilliance at the same time.

The number of times he's saved my ass in ARMA would be difficult to count.

Possibly one of my favorite players to game with, I'm not surprised it took this long.

Lazy bastard.

Yes.

Never heard of you. And if I had I would definately not like you.

Huska, you're a boss, if you don't get Regular I don't know of a person who could possibly be more deserving.

Every time I've seen him deal with new people he teaches them the ropes quickly and calmly. He takes leading seriously both when he slots it and when someone just needs to step up in game. If I could vote it would be yes.

Active player, helps new guys, already very active in policy discussion and wants to be able to actually vote rather than just give his opinion. Everything a regular should be and many people will be surprised that he is not a regular already.

Easy yes.

edit*

Active player, helps new guys, already very active in policy discussion, ALWAYS ASKS FOR SIGNATURES, and wants to be able to actually vote rather than just give his opinion. Everything a regular should be and many people will be surprised that he is not a regular already.

Easy no yes

meh, he's alright, other than the times he can be a complete and total asshole towards me :P but he deserves this because all of the above he put is true and he is even willing to put his mistakes on and apologize for them. He's a great asset to this community and would like to see him become a reg. Yes

Remember more negative stuff about Huska than good stuff.

Not sure about his tactical level, honestly havent taken notice.

Have taken notice of his attitude, too much joking and giving new guys a wrong impression.

Huska, on one hand, he knows his stuff,

but on the other hand, I have a bad feeling about giving him a regular tag, because he doesn't act like it, his behavior around impressionable new people is not that what I would expect of a regular.

No.

I agree with godhand/yaxxo - if you look at his post history on a forum there is a lot of him trying to defend retarded behavior and banned people in a typical "we're being oppressed" juvenile complex. I have had a good impression of him lately but still not confident.

He has his issues, as have already been raised in this thread, but I feel he does care about the community and wants to help better it.

Yes.

I seriously thought he already was a regular, and this nomination poll came as a complete surprise :ohmy:

Great friend, helps new people, steps up to the plate, promotes teamwork in game with just the right amount of fun, and contributes to all parts of forum operations. Good luck man.

meh, he's alright, other than the times he can be a complete and total asshole towards people :tongue: but he deserves this because all of the above he put is true and he is even willing to put his mistakes on and apologize for them. He's a great asset to this community and would like to see him become a reg. Yes

I am not a reg so I can obviously not vote but the above pretty much outlines my opinion.