Sign in to follow this  
krause

Ban - Nemo

Player: Nemo

A2 PID: fb7dd8f65ba80b454819991be982a2b6

TS3 ID: tQExH9bRebPXJsip8KiAeyKmApo=

Length: 14 days

Reason: Knocking people out en masse in a malfunctioning spectator/revive script pen area. As reported by Nou.

im appealing this ban. first time ive been banned so im not sure where this goes.... to make it clear, i was knocked out after not responding to persons unknown because of teamspeak failure. after being knocked out, i come back alive and let everyone in group chat know i am having teamspeak failure. so i leave server to find out if i can fix teamspeak. after fixing it, i log back into arma 2 server and got banned. I DID NOT do the knocking out, I WAS the victim who got kocked out.

Edited by killednemo23

im appealing this ban. first time ive been banned so im not sure where this goes.... to make it clear, i was knocked out after not responding to persons unknown because of teamspeak failure. after being knocked out, i come back alive and let everyone in group chat know i am having teamspeak failure. so i leave server to find out if i can fix teamspeak. after fixing it, i log back into arma 2 server and got banned. i did not do that knocking out, i was kocked out.

It's your word against Nou's - so we will see what he has to say about this.

I am going off of what Andrew and two others said... Actually now that I think about it Nemo doesn't seem like the type to do this, and I am pretty sure I was knocked out after Nemo disconnected (I wasn't 100% sure, the disconnect message was on the screen after I was knocked out, but it might have been there before).

Honestly that whole group I was with seemed rather retarded, so I wouldn't put it past them.

Also Krause it wasn't in a pen area, when you respawned you respawned back at base and waited for copters to take people back in...

It's your word against Nou's - so we will see what he has to say about this.

ok. so is he online? because i wanna play now. i dont even know how to knock people out

Yea, I've added local logging to knock down now, when you get knocked over it will tell you who knocked you over in the RPT.

Right, I just want to give my point of view regarding the situation and apologize if I was too hasty in my judgment.

I respawned at base next to Nemo, who was a JIP in my squad. After about 3 minutes of standing there, I was knocked out. When I looked around, Nemo was the only person present so I thought it was him and told him not to do it again. Following this incident, a bunch of people at base grouped up and started discussing the status of the mission. A LMG gunner was then knocked over (name unknown) but I wasn't sure who knocked him over. The LMG gunner got up and knocked over Nemo. Nou came into the circle, informed us that the next person to knock someone over would get a ban. We started using the LR to try and get an ETA on when the choppers would be back at base. Nemo was standing approximately 120 degrees in the circle from Nou. From my point of view, I saw Nemo move clockwise around the circle, heard Nou get knocked over, and saw Nemo disconnect. This led me to accuse Nemo.

Nemo, if I falsely accused you, I apologize for it. From my point of view, it looked like you did it but obviously, that's only one point of view and I'm truly sorry if I was wrong.