Sign in to follow this  
Godhand 2-5

[Officer]Yaxxo for UOTC officer [2012-07-12]

Yaxxo for UOTC offcier  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Should Yaxxo be UOTC officer?

• Yes
    • No

Hey guys. As you know Upchuk recently gave up his job as UOTC officer, and since its obvious that i wont have the time to deal with all UOTC activities i have looked for his replacement.

Yaxxo proved an obvious choice for the Job, since he has practically been a third UOTC officer all along, and has helped alot with organizing training, and tried to help out with in game training on the primary server once in a while as well. Yaxxo has good instructor capabilities for someone who has never been formally trained on them, and he takes on a huge responsibility within UO.

I am now asking for this comunity to make my life and the running of UOTC smooth by granting Yaxxo powers as a officer in the community, and thereby easeing the job he performs with our other dedicated instructors here at the community. I hope that you can all see the obvious benefit in promoting this very mature regular to this position.

Godhand

Edited by Sceaduwe
Autoclose - 2012-07-12 @ 2344Z

Yaxxo definitely deserves this.

Also Yaxoo: I hope there are helicopter jousting classes... :biggrin:

Thanks for the support guys, I really appreciate it.

With Godhand's current LOA, and upchuck's resignation, this would also help keep Godhand from going insane, as he, for the last couple of months, has spent an incredible amount of free time on running UOTC, and with this, I could help him take some load off his shoulders.

heh heh good one Jules. Yaxxo is a perfect fit for this role.

+1

Great addition to the UOTC,aswell as the community as a whole.

Knows his shit...Congrats m8..

Is 16

Has no military experience.

Doesn't matter. Now that I eliminated the only two thing anyone could hold against this kid vote yes. He has taking UOTC by storm and is doing a great job. Doesn't act his age, in a good way, and knows the game of arma which is as important in UOTC as rl experience.

I can't even fathom who would vote no and why. Yaxxo has gone out of his way to help this community stay alive and deal with the massive influx of new people that 90% of the regulars can't be bothered with.