UOTC: Fireteam Operations course [2012-06-07] 1900Z

UNITED OPERATIONS TRAINING CENTRE

COURSE: Fireteam Operations Course

DATE: 7 June 2012

TIME: 1900 Zulu

MAXIMUM COURSE CANDIDATES: 30

PREREQUISITES: Famil course

BRIEF OUTLINE:

WHAT: The FTOC is designed to teach you how to work in a Fireteam. A Fireteam is the lowest level group that possesses necessary assets to effectively engage the enemy and allows for junior Leaders to hone their skills.

WHERE: The skills taught in the FTOC can be used throughout your time in ARMA2 and in further First Person Shooters. They are core skills and tactics that any and all Real-Life Soldiers should know and how to employ.

WHY: The FTOC is excellent information for any person wanting to become further involved in the community and raise the level of gameplay. This course will raise the standard of gameplay within United Operations.

I'm going to try but I have to take off time from work to attend at this time on weekdays.

I don't have famil but have been doing ok for several weeks on primary (US late evenings) without it.

I've asked before, is there any way to get some of these done on weekends or US late evenings? I'd really like to take FTL as well but can't take off 2 afternoons from work in one week for something like this.

I'll try to make it, it'll be good to get some more training under my belt.

It'd be nice to have a better understanding of how the fireteam works. I'll be there

Just got done with Familiarization, looking forward to further increase my insight into this miraculous game!

I hope to be there.

ill be there forsure

Just got done with Familiarization, looking forward to further increase my insight into this miraculous game!

Hopefully we'll be in the same squad again (and my teamspeak is actually cooperating with Arma). Formations were done pretty well

will try to make it,im on crunch at work at the moment,is it a problem if i JIP in max 30 min later Godhand?

I'm in. Didnt make the famil course yesterday but i have read through the lesson plan and have played ~12hrs on UO primary. Hope that's cool

I'm in. I haven't taken this course yet, so this is a good opportunity for me to attend.

Edited by DrunkenScoper

:/ If possible I'd maybe like to have a one on one or request a separate date for those who couldn't make it today?

I couldn't continue the course today because of the lovely world of babysitting, I'm sure others had their reasons too and it would be appreciated if there was a second date for this course. If not its fine, we could learn from each other in said case.

Thanks for the opportunity

:/ If possible I'd maybe like to have a one on one or request a separate date for those who couldn't make it today?

I couldn't continue the course today because of the lovely world of babysitting, I'm sure others had their reasons too and it would be appreciated if there was a second date for this course. If not its fine, we could learn from each other in said case.

Thanks for the opportunity

They do courses ever few weeks. This one is very popular because its a simple course that every one needs to know.

Also thank you godhand for the great course today. I learn a ton and cant wait to jump on primary and try it out.

Edited by Serpent10i

For those that attended and would like to review the course (Tasel has better and more footage from previous and other courses).

I'll only post one part here, the rest is on my youtubechannel.

Edited by Bertrand