Sign in to follow this  
Slaughter

S.O.T.M

Hey guys, I'm really big on car audio so I belong to a forum board. (Steve Meade Designs) And every month they do a contest called system of the month. Now this month the top 10 voted in gets a random drawing at the end of the month and there is a first, second and third place price. Anyways, the rules state that I can hit up other forum boards to gather votes. Well that's what I'm doing. If you head here. http://www.stevemead...nic-electronix/. You can vote. If you guys can, give it a look. Any vote helps. You have to create a forum account to vote. Its running the similar forum software as UO so it shouldn't be hard for you. And don't vote more than once, I could get disqualified.

Vote for 99CivicEX.

If you wanna look at my build, check it out here.

Thanks guys.

Never understood the obsession with huge ass speakers and loud music. Drives me crazy if I try to listen to anything too loud. (or gives me a headache)

Whats with the PA horn next to your battery? Don't tell me that you are one of those retards that blare music outside their car. If so, there is no way I'm voting for you. In fact, id vote like 30 times just to DQ you. I HATE the retards that do that shit.

Watch the movie "The Soloist"

A simple explanation is music isn't the same for every person. The easiest way to describe it is there's several "levels" of enjoying music. The first few are fairly unremarkable. Chemical changes in the brain that are barely noticible with certain styles of music [hense our need for genres].

As you go higher on the scale, the amount of people in that section significantly drop. Musicians with an "ear" tend to dominate the middle, as an example. Famous musicians and audiophiles tend to dominate the top, where the chemical reaction is the strongest. Some people report that hearing a certain tune is like tasting beauty. Lights go off and adrendaline rush goes through your body.

Similarly to "falling in love" [or running into someone who's phermones kick your ass]

As a starving musician and a sociologist, I keep my eye on the studies they keep pushing out, but there's been some interesting ones on the connections between loud music and brain chemistry. Apparently it just gets some people off.

Fetishes. Whodathunkit.

Whats with the PA horn next to your battery? Don't tell me that you are one of those retards that blare music outside their car. If so, there is no way I'm voting for you. In fact, id vote like 30 times just to DQ you. I HATE the retards that do that shit.

CB/PA System

Done... although you suck at taking pictures lol

I'll vote for you because I like you but I'm with Upchuk. I hate you. :biggrin:

inb4 contradictions everywhere

I'll vote for you because I like you but I'm with Upchuk. I hate you. :biggrin:

inb4 contradictions everywhere

thank you!

NO, he uses it to scream at me In the school parking lot.