Upchuk

UOTC: Familiarization course [2012-05-16] 1900Z

COURSE: United Operations Familiarization Course

DATE: 16 MAY 2012

TIME: 1900 ZULU (length: 120 minutes)

MAXIMUM COURSE CANDIDATES: 30

PREREQUISITES: Properly installed & synchronized addons via SixUpdater.

BRIEF OUTLINE:

WHAT: The United Operations Familiarization Course is designed to get you accustomed to how we play ARMA2/ACE2/ACRE at UO. The course is a basic familiarization on the topics outlined in the Familiarization Course Lesson Plan.

WHERE: Training Server

WHY: To be employable effectively within United Operations and for your own personal benefit.

Remarks: please sign up within this tread so i know how many to expect.

assistant instructors advice me over PM if you intend to join.

I'll be there (although i've to eat for 15 minutes at 20:00 zulu). Btw do I've to download UOMaps for this?

I'll be there (although i've to eat for 15 minutes at 20:00 zulu). Btw do I've to download UOMaps for this?

You need to download our entire mod preset.

I'll attend. And please, excuse my ignorance but is your Zulu time the same as GMT?

Yes Zulu time is GMT (Normal UK time without the +1 BST added)

I'll attend. And please, excuse my ignorance but is your Zulu time the same as GMT?

Look at the top left part of the website, theres a Zulu clock.

Aha! Thank you. I'll definitely be there then.

EDIT: Or, maybe not. I'm having serious D/C issues with my ISP so I'll have to catch the next one. :(

I'll be there. Provided these updates finish installing and everything by then. :wink:

EDIT: Scratch that, sorry, guys. Caught something of a cold and I'd rather not interrupt the training by hacking and sniffling all over teamspeak. I'll have to nab another one!

I may be a little late due to my work schedule (3:30 PM CST) with 1/2 hour commute.

I would like to attend, but I will probably be a bit late, or have to leave on short notice. Is this OK?

I hope future courses are during the weekend, I'm kinda saddened at the fact missed this one because of work. I wish I was there. Maybe next time.