Sign in to follow this  
krause

Ban - Tiger

Name: Tiger

A2 GUID: 38a8674b5912543387454931c2893602

TS3 ID: ZxFJvRgDAt15nq0/jcuGE78RulY=

Length: Permanent

Reason: Failure to adapt.

20:17:03 "3258.65 seconds: Rooskin (WEST) has been killed by Tiger (WEST). Rooskin position: [5176.99,5520.68,0.00160408] (GRID 051055). Tiger position: [5167.34,5522.87,0.00126266] (GRID 051055). Distance between: 9.89631 meters. Near players (100m): ["[LLJK] Jabronie","Jebus","PVT E.Kin","Tiger","Horton","FireFox","Walldo","Karlos"]"

<00:52:27> "walldo": yo sorry lemme type it up

<00:52:47> "walldo": we were holding a position, he just turned around and started shooting

<00:52:57> "walldo": he killed rooskin and i thought one other guy so I dropped him

---edit Corrected GUID

I really like this addon, it makes cutting through the lies much easier, good job.

Are you sure this was not one of those "alt-tab" incidents?

He is a very green player after all.

Are you sure this was not one of those "alt-tab" incidents?

He is a very green player after all.

Alt-Tab incidents are fixed, at least for me...

I was last in column and saw what happened. He put a 20 round burst through two guys. If Walldo hadn't been quick to react I think he would have killed more.

He wasn't alt-tab'd because we had just moved around a corner in formation.

I was in the game at the time, no i did not see the incidence occur but i can state that in the game before tiger was being teased and such for his age and stuff. now like i said i didnt see the incidence occur but what may have happend is that he was teased to the point of just breaking and raged. Jake, no i dont think it was a alt- tab incedent because he shot and killed the whole team is what i heard.

No chance at all to be an alt-tab. I was his squad lead and had just finished giving a set of orders. He was no more than 5 meters to my left walking away from me, stopped, turned a full 180 and opened up on me and his fire-team. He didn't say anything either and I hadn't heard him talk for almost the whole mission other than a possible contact (Called out ~10 minutes before this incident). But anyway, no, it was not an alt-tab.

Wrong GUID.

You specified Vdog's GUID, now he's banned. -.-

Name: Tiger

A2 GUID: 38a8674b5912543387454931c2893602

Playing under the name [LLJK] Jabronie I was one of the three members Tiger decided to gun down. I can't confirm but I believe Walldo was the third man killed.

A bit of setting to the situation: Tiger was a member of the fireteam I was leading in the mission and while giving simple orders for defense of a town three members of our squad were killed by Tiger's friendly fire. It's not likely this is an alt-tabbed incident as at the time this occurred Tiger was 10m ahead of his fireteam and promptly turned his character around to face us. It's hard to justify this as an accident as the three members killed were several meter apart, not in a column; there was no prompt for this; I can attest while in the down time there were people harassing Tiger no one in our squad participated in that while executing the mission. I personally made a point as fireteam leader to give Tiger clear and concise orders to follow so to prove himself a capable member of a fireteam and it's unfortunate he had to do this.

In addendum, I will say the things people say to Tiger to harass are pretty abhorrent to what I thought is expected of a member of this community. Tiger, while quite immature, does not under any circumstance deserve to be harassed with pedophilia jokes. Sorry if this sounds preachy but I work with children personally and it makes me sick to hear that kind of humor, especially tagged members with the community's namesake.

I was in the game at the time, no i did not see the incidence occur but i can state that in the game before tiger was being teased and such for his age and stuff. now like i said i didnt see the incidence occur but what may have happend is that he was teased to the point of just breaking and raged. Jake, no i dont think it was a alt- tab incedent because he shot and killed the whole team is what i heard.

Regardless, his conduct in inexcusable.

Those that are consistently teasing him should be reported.

No chance at all to be an alt-tab. I was his squad lead and had just finished giving a set of orders. He was no more than 5 meters to my left walking away from me, stopped, turned a full 180 and opened up on me and his fire-team. He didn't say anything either and I hadn't heard him talk for almost the whole mission other than a possible contact (Called out ~10 minutes before this incident). But anyway, no, it was not an alt-tab.

This creeps me out more than anything.

I was in Tiger's squad for the entire mission and I can get 8 other witnesses(my squad) to attest that we did not tease him in any way during that mission.

In fact, I told him in group chat during briefing to "keep unnecessary chatter to a minimum, especially during briefing". Why did I tell him that? Because I'm 100% sure the reason people tease him is because he always adds annoying little comments to everything everyone says.

I don't know why Tiger gunned down his own fireteam. My only point is that Tiger's TK spree was not the result of "teasing".

The only way we can get to the bottom of this is if he gives us a damn explanation ASAP.

So, I infer from the information provided that

• the incident was not accidental
  • there was previous harassment involved
  • no one asked Tiger for his explanation before the ban was issued.

You see, I am not trying to defend his behaviour, but the last two points in that list irritate me somewhat in terms of how fast and under what circumstances the banhammer gets applied in this community.

Did anyone actually talk to the kid afterwards?

Its possible it was still an accident. Not saying it was, Just saying its possible. I remember flying in the UOTC Rotary course and my roommate thought it would be funny to fire with my joystick (I fly helicopters with mouse and keyboard)

Not saying it was, I'm just saying its possible that someone could have hit his mouse or thought something (Younger/older sibling that wanted on the computer)

I would like to see this ban moved from perm to 1 year.

Keep Tiger banned for the time being. I would want to call for a UO-wide warning though. I was surprised to see some members of this usually mature community just go ballistics at Tiger's voice and attitude. I can understand some grievance but it did show a bad side of the community that otherwise is not there.

Why this discussion continues? Moderator should lock the thread after ban was issued. This guy broke one of our main rules. We don't condone this kind of behavior here. End of story.

A year would be good in my opinion, hopefully he will appeal.

He was as green as you can be, but maybe he can mature sometime soon.

And please, no age limits. That's just stupid.

So, I infer from the information provided that

• the incident was not accidental
  • there was previous harassment involved
  • no one asked Tiger for his explanation before the ban was issued.

You see, I am not trying to defend his behaviour, but the last two points in that list irritate me somewhat in terms of how fast and under what circumstances the banhammer gets applied in this community.

We weren't able to talk to Tiger after the incident as he instantly lost connection to the server right after he gunned down his teammates.

Its possible it was still an accident. Not saying it was, Just saying its possible. I remember flying in the UOTC Rotary course and my roommate thought it would be funny to fire with my joystick (I fly helicopters with mouse and keyboard)

Not saying it was, I'm just saying its possible that someone could have hit his mouse or thought something (Younger/older sibling that wanted on the computer)

Yeah, we know it's completely possible it was an accident. But if it was an accident, I would have instantly gotten on the forums to appeal and explain what happened. Has Tiger done that? No, and this ban has been active for almost 2 days.

---Come on Tiger, just tell us what happened!

In all honestly, when I have siblings in the house, I haul off and slap them if they try to mess with me.

just sayin. And it was not accidental, I talked to those that were in his squad at the time.

After the incident happend battle eye kicked him because he was loosing connection. Not sure if it was related, but I wanted to get an explination before I kicked/banned him.

I am not totally sure what a perm ban means.

Does it mean that he can't play on the server + TS and also can't log into the forum.

Or is it only connection to server +TS that is impossible.

I am not defending him, neither accusing anyone of doing something wrong, but I still need the full story to be able to judge his action.

I would like to hear his statement, of why he did, what he did. Would it be possible for him to post that, even though he has a perm ban?

If he does not post any reasons or excuses, the ban should stay permanent, but if he has a excuse, then that should be taken into consideration for the length of the ban/ perm ban.

This is not for Tiger, but for the sake of the community. We are sometime a bit quick to judge people, and if it is true, that some people had harassed, that should have consequences, like it has for tiger!!!!

We as a community must think about have we act officially, because we can have our own personal ideas, but still that should be spilt form the official actions!!!

Look, Jebus just attested to it, no one had said a bad word to him throughout his time in the squad. And second, to those giving out about him being teased, the kid talked incessantly through briefings and slotting. As a GM it was infuriating, must have been far worse to a commander trying to form thoughts, I never teased him, but just told him to shut the fuck up, repeatedly, four or five times in one slotting/brief as did everyone else. I don't understand why we are suddenly getting a soft spot? Is it because he is young? He got banned once, I advocated for him to not have his ban lengthened, he had his second chance and he fucked up.

We have the testimonies of the people in his squad, we have a previous ban and we have him on every GM and commander's shit list. Leave this be, it is deserved. Like, people saying quick to judge....are you serious? Clearly spent 0 time on the server the last few weeks while he was on. There is so much here for us to formulate perma-banning thoughts on this kid, it isn't even funny.