Sign in to follow this  
Fighter

Ban - Tiger

I don't think a minimum age limit on UO will do any good, these problems tend to show themselves. Meaning that the trouble members poke their heads out and they get it taken off quite quickly around here.

Hey I just wanted to say something,

First off I'm sorry to Kassa because I shouldn't of talked to him like that and second I'm sorry to all of the members who were there. This will not happen again and I will follow instructions as told to for now on.

P.S. I was banned from TS also and its a perm, can someone get that figured out please?

This turd burglar just went nuts and killed two friendlies. It wasn't lag, it was very obviously intentional and i would have been next if I didn't put him down. No one was teasing him or anything like that, we actually were kind of getting along well shooting the breeze before he went nutso.

I witnessed Tiger intentionally team-killing two of my squad mates tonight during a COOP mission. Our losses could have been greater but fortunately Wallpo(sp?) acted fast and put Tiger down. I'm not sure how long he should be banned but it wouldn't surprise me if this happens again.