krause

LOL Cody wrote a paper on UO for college

If I were Cody I would have written about the Americans for a Better Tomorrow, Tomorrow SUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRR PAC.

Force

It's a well-written essay. I didn't mean to come off so judgemental. I just question the validity of online interactions and communities as subjects of serious academic analysis.

Good read, I enjoyed it.

Small side note, I found it not that big of a newsflash that human nature can muddy even the clearest of waters, and really don't see why a paper should be written on something you can grasp even as a third grader.

And you wonder why you don't get laid.

Not true, and you know that

Good read, I enjoyed it.

Small side note, I found it not that big of a newsflash that human nature can muddy even the clearest of waters, and really don't see why a paper should be written on something you can grasp even as a third grader.

No, its very apparent, I agree. Even still, its just a case study of this community proving that. I figured it would be an interesting and easy write

Definitely an interesting read, thanks for sharing it.

Unfortunately, I've seen several online communities fail at the democratic process. I think you guys are doing well though but that is just a first impression.