Sign in to follow this  
fusionpoo

Regular Removal for Mike Wazowsky [2012-05-05]

41 members have voted

1. 1. Remove this user as a regular

• yes
    • no

http://forums.united...__fromsearch__1

User is clearly does not keep active enough on the forums to be aware of a mod that has had an ongoing discussion for over 2 months now and is currently in the modpack.

By my standards i believe this warrants a regular removal for forum inactivity.

This poll will run for 14 days, and requires a 2/3 vote to pass.

Edited by Hawkeye
autoclose

Wait, he didn't see one thread that could easily be missed and therefore needs to be removed as a regular?

lolwut

Mike plays on the server. Mike may vote on every single poll, but fusion doesn't know this. Fusion did zero research. There is no post count requirement on UO. It is a made up standard. It is different then just not logging in. Fusion is trying to set a new precedence with this thread. Vote no so we don't go down this slippery slide of stupidity. For all fusion knows Mike may vote and have an opinion on every single poll. and he plays on the server. Just because he doesn't post his opinions on polls doesn't mean he doesn't do his duty as a regular.

http://www.gametrack...55.140.30:2302/

I feel that as a reg we should be checking the forums at least a couple times a week. This user is a regular who has somehow not seen a constantly bumped thread that has been active for over 2 months. This mod is also already in our modpack. His post shows how little he is keeping up with the community. I have no hard feelings on the subject just thought its the kind of nub post that i expect from people just joining the community not a regular.

Stupid Reason so voting no. Player is more active on the servers than the poster.

I feel that as a reg we should be checking the forums at least a couple times a week. This user is a regular who has somehow not seen a constantly bumped thread that has been active for over 2 months. This mod is also already in our modpack. His post shows how little he is keeping up with the community. I have no hard feelings on the subject just thought its the kind of nub post that i expect from people just joining the community not a regular.

You are wrong, maybe he wants no part of mods and whats in the mod pack. You are making up ___ standards that don't exist, you fail.

Edited by Hawkeye
wording

You are wrong, maybe he wants no part of mods and whats in the mod pack. You are making up ___ standards that don't exist, you fail.

Boon, there is no reason to get angry at him or anything.

To be honest, I didn't even know it hit the modpack yet.

I'm probably one of the most "active" regulars too.

Stupid Reason so voting no. Player is more active on the servers than the poster.

2.pngCapture-5.png

Things are getting to angry in here so im going to remove myself from the conversation and let the poll talk. if you agree with me that not seeing a thread for 2 months and and active mod in the pack shows a disconnect from the community vote yes. If you disagree vote no.

2.pngCapture-5.png

Things are getting to angry in here so im going to remove myself from the conversation and let the poll talk. if you agree with me that not seeing a thread for 2 months and and active mod in the pack shows a disconnect from the community vote yes. If you disagree vote no.

This would be valid if I had asked who has played more in all time, not who was more active recently, as OBVIOUSLY pertains to a poll you made to remove a regular for inactivity. Please see Boons post above mine.

EDIT: And seriously which ___ are blindly voting yes?

Edited by Hawkeye
wording

I often find it difficult to find a thread I have seen before on the forums (because of the amount of sub forums), and sometimes miss *important* threads. I don't think that warrants a removal in fairness.

I see your point though,

Here's some research food for thought, http://forums.united...tivity&mid=2549

Not what I'd call an acting <----- (key word), Regular.

Please direct me to where it says posting constantly is a requirement of regularship. The majority of these threads were based around people who have not been active at all for a very large chunk of time except perhaps to vote.

This whole poll is BS and half assed.

This is clearly a new, and quite different, standard than previous regular removal polls. It's very subjective compared to the previous poll reasons, and more importantly I don't think it actually holds up well in this case. Missed one thread, so what? Reading every thread on the forums is not a standard for regular status.

No.

He may not be very active on the forums but I see him pop on the server every now and then. He has always been a good player.

Voting no.

Mike is a great guy to play with. He's been active recently, saw him playing on the server a day or two ago.

I think your standards kind of went too far.