I have been playing for a little bid, here and there. Where I can find a better weapon, and map? It seems that its just nowhere to be found. I'm growing desperate to take it by force from someone lol.

Search in enterable buildings, the further North you go the better the stuff is generally.

If we had a locked UO server for this you could gear up in our server then go over to a normal one :o

Search in enterable buildings, the further North you go the better the stuff is generally.

If we had a locked UO server for this you could gear up in our server then go over to a normal one :ohmy:

Unfortunately I don't think it works like that. We'd have to have our server be linked to the "cloud" server to update our gear / position / whatever.

If we had a locked UO server for this you could gear up in our server then go over to a normal one :ohmy:

That kind of defeats the whole purpose of it if you ask me. Especially if any sort of rules were enforced in it (don't kill humans, don't loot dead people etc)

The Airbases are where the best shit is.

You just have to survive getting there.

It's a bit of an endeavor. Requires 4+ people, work in pairs. Zombies will trail after the slowest one. One person leads the group away, the rest stop, turn and shoot. Zombies move to chase them, repeat until everything is dead.

This tactic however doesn't work at night, where you basically have to circle up and hope that you can get em all.

The Airbases are where the best shit is.

You just have to survive getting there.

It's a bit of an endeavor. Requires 4+ people, work in pairs. Zombies will trail after the slowest one. One person leads the group away, the rest stop, turn and shoot. Zombies move to chase them, repeat until everything is dead.

This tactic however doesn't work at night, where you basically have to circle up and hope that you can get em all.

Mastec, Nukem, Zapata, and I went to the airport at night. I had gotten NVGs from when I went to the north-western most airport earlier, traveled on foot all the way down, and went back up with the group. I just had a chemlight and they followed.

We were able to loot a town before Zapata was brutally ganged on and eaten alive. We traveled for about an hour maybe more before we reached the airport. In that time we found another group of about 4 or 5 and were able to talk to them and not have a massacre.

Once we reached, we looted the whole airport and came under no contact surprisingly.

This is completely different to my other experience, when I first went to the airport, where I had a massive gunfight with another guy and some other people, then shot at with a 50 cal. Just be careful the more North you go because people know what they are doing and have better equipment.

yeah, a buddy of mine got sniped by a rifleman with a CZ in the fields on the way to the airfield.

Wookieeschool tactics keep you alive. Stick to cover as much as possible. Just keep your volume up so you can hear zeds heading your way.

Yeah once I get enough ammo, and if I'm alone, I'm kinda planning on posting up somewhere and sniping people as they go by.

Yeah once I get enough ammo, and if I'm alone, I'm kinda planning on posting up somewhere and sniping people as they go by.

llolool

I've already had legit death threats.

Like, someone was offering $10 (real money) through paypal to whoever killed me in game.

Like, someone was offering $10 (real money) through paypal to whoever killed me in game.

That Mad Dog guy was hillarious.

Will try to repeat my gear ambush:

Drop some gear on a road, and wait. If you do it near a town, someone will come & try to pick it up to see what it is. Wait until they get right ontop of it then shoot them :)

Did this once, left my rucksack on the road and shot this guy with my winchester. Bit of a risk if there's more than one of them but hopefully you can use the surprise.

I found a winchester and made myself at home in construction building on the outskirts of Chernogorsk. I kept low profile, and took one guy down who had AKM (only after he got dangerously close to my hideout), but decided not to go after his equipment yet. It wasn't safe enough. I stayed on the 1st floor and got shot from the back in my head by someone with a revolver. Conlusion here is that everytime you fire a shot, it not only brings zombies, but also some players who want your gear. Lost all of my equipment. Now, I'm on my way north, keeping low profile, staying away from towns and trying not to be seen by anyone. My plan is to make it to one of the castles.

I haven't try it yet, but does it help at night to increase your brightness and gamma? It's just too dark and I don't want to use flares.

I found a winchester and made myself at home in construction building on the outskirts of Chernogorsk. I kept low profile, and took one guy down who had AKM (only after he got dangerously close to my hideout), but decided not to go after his equipment yet. It wasn't safe enough. I stayed on the 1st floor and got shot from the back in my head by someone with a revolver. Conlusion here is that everytime you fire a shot, it not only brings zombies, but also some players who want your gear. Lost all of my equipment. Now, I'm on my way north, keeping low profile, staying away from towns and trying not to be seen by anyone. My plan is to make it to one of the castles.

I haven't try it yet, but does it help at night to increase your brightness and gamma? It's just too dark and I don't want to use flares.

Each time I have gone to a castle I've rounded a corner and come face to face with another player needless to say its a tense few second to see if friendly or hostile lol

lol, so we had a ambush point set up along a heavy traffic route. We robbed a few guys, someone seen this on youtube by chance. It''s one of the guys we robbed, hunter and darkside are the robbers the rest of us were watching them from the light house :P

it decides to not want to work apparently ... version 1.60.87548 and i have a higher number ... it's probably easy to roll down to the required version, unfortunately i'm trial and error on these kinds of things and, obviously, sofar i have no luck ... (jayarma2lib error, can't remove it from preset (it doesn't even find it, but checks it green in six?))

Anyway, it seems to be a bit like Fallout? except you can be really evil to real people :-P

lol, so we had a ambush point set up along a heavy traffic route. We robbed a few guys, someone seen this on youtube by chance. It''s one of the guys we robbed, hunter and darkside are the robbers the rest of us were watching them from the light house :tongue:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSWRfI4SkWc&list=PLAD140E972271BF1F&index=8&feature=plpp_video

Hunter you badass! That's priceless!!!!! Hahahahahahha.

yeah, a buddy of mine got sniped by a rifleman with a CZ in the fields on the way to the airfield.

Wookieeschool tactics keep you alive. Stick to cover as much as possible. Just keep your volume up so you can hear zeds heading your way.

That was some bullshit. :P

lol, so we had a ambush point set up along a heavy traffic route. We robbed a few guys, someone seen this on youtube by chance. It''s one of the guys we robbed, hunter and darkside are the robbers the rest of us were watching them from the light house :tongue:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSWRfI4SkWc&list=PLAD140E972271BF1F&index=8&feature=plpp_video

I'm the guy yelling at him to drop his weapon. And of course, I get shot in the end.

Great, now the normal game won't launch anymore ... pfffft.

Forget it, it's working again (thank god for smarter people than me ;-) )

Edited by Bertrand

Sidenote

We are hosting Servers US 3 and US 4

Contact GM/Admins for issues regarding these.

Is it only for UO members? Would love a server just for UO one big raiding party FTW lol

Sidenote

We are hosting Servers US 3 and US 4

Contact GM/Admins for issues regarding these.

Wow awesome, I assume it's impossible to allow UO members only?

Each time I have gone to a castle I've rounded a corner and come face to face with another player needless to say its a tense few second to see if friendly or hostile lol

Just went to Devil's (or something like that) castle in the northern most part of Cheranus with Century and SealHammer. Nothing really in terms of loot there, and no players were there. Granted, it was night time, so traffic is less.

Edit: That robbery video is awesome. I'm thinking about taking another 30 minute run down to the shore and rob people at night. The NVGs will certainly help