Sign in to follow this  
Polonius

Howdy

Hi, just connected for the first time this evening and had a pretty good time playing domination. I'm looking forward to playing some more formal missions with you guys (even just driving or carrying ammo), and hopefully I can make some training sessions. I hope I can get to where I can be as good a part of a team as I see many of you already are. My first night left me realizing just how much I have to learn, particularly with regards to situational awareness.

Like many, I found you through Tasel's videos on youtube - I've been playing Arma2 singleplayer for a while, but seeing you guys in action made me decide to take the plunge with multiplayer.

I will generally be on evenings after 21:30 CDT (02:30 GMT).

See you around!

welcome to UO mate.

Check the calendar, there is a fire team operations course in the near future

Hey Polonius I remember giving you a ride on my ATV last night during Domi, didn't realize you were new at the time. Welcome to UO, don't be afraid to ask any questions you might have about playing, rules, etc.

Have fun!

Thanks Famine!

Also thanks to Ormand and Onyx who both helped me figure out the last details of how to get all the way launched into the game.

Sorry I had to bail without warning, but it was late and I was having some kind of connection issues, somehow my teamspeak got locally muted and nobody could hear or apparently even see me by the end.

Hey Polonius I remember giving you a ride on my ATV last night during Domi......

Do always give rides to the new guys Famine? :D

Welcome Polonius, hope to see you around dude for many games of fun!