Sign in to follow this  
Hawkeye

[Charter Modification] Modify 5.3.9 to remove 72 hour grace period for Officer resignations [2012-04-21]

[Charter Modification] Modify 5.3.9 to remove 72 hour grace period for Officer resignations [2012-04-21]  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Approve change to 5.3.9?

• Yes
    • No

lol Skin and Evan,

I once had a database teacher who always used comic sans serf. He would say what is the sense of doing databases if you cannot have any fun?

Font fixed, sorry about that :)

When I made the thread I honestly did intend on resigning. I did tell 2-3 people who instantly asked about it when I hopped on TS that I wasn't planning on going through with it a few hours after putting up the thread, (you may have been one of them, I don't remember) but this was only because I didn't want to get hammered with questions when I was just trying to hang out in team speak. I didn't make up my mind for sure until about a day and a half after I put up the thread. Once I made up my mind I un resigned about six hours later. You were either one of the 2-3 people I talked to at the start, or you didn't understand me properly at the end.

ahuh :rolleyes:

Mea culpa.

Well it looks like I made a huge mistake.

Originally the rule change to remove the 72 hour grace period for Regulars looked like a sure thing but the poll failed (67%-33%). I put this poll up so that Officers did not have the privilege of a 72 hour grace period not afford to Regulars. Well currently Officers are about to lose the grace period (75%-25%) while Regulars have kept theirs. Sorry Officers :(

If you voted to yes to remove the grace period from Officers (this poll) based on it being removed from Regulars please reconsider your yes vote.

Again, sorry Officers!