Sign in to follow this  
Yaxxo

[Regular] Nomination for Verox [2012-3-2]

54 members have voted

1. 1. Should Verox be a regular?

• Yes
    • No

I just wanted to put this poll up because verox is pretty much a regular without a regular tag, he plays here pretty much every goddamn day, he is very involved, and he has been a great asset to UOTC(He has assisted almost all of my courses lately), and I hope that after this poll he will become a full instructor.

ARMA2 Profile Name: Verox

ARMA2 Profile ID: 5279430

Edited by Slaughter
Auto poll close / Added Arma 2 ID

Well, I've been playing here for a few months now, since August I think, and I've become increasingly involved with the community over that time.

I would certainly relish an opportunity to give my input toward the direction of the community, for most discussions discussed recently I've simply silently watched, however for some subjects which I felt rather strong about I did post and would have loved an opportunity to influence the direction of not only them specifically but all discussions by actual voting, instead of just voicing my opinion.

Apart from the ability to vote one of the other main attractions to regularship would be the ability to become a UOTC instructor, as Yaxxo said I've been assistant instructor-ing for around 3 months now with almost every class I could fit into my schedule, and would apply for instructor the moment the poll passes (always assuming).

As some will have noticed I will almost always attempt to help people out with problems relating to UO in an effort not only to help the newbies but to help the community at large by easing the introduction of new blood, most of this can be seen in my creating my "Help, my ACRE doesn't work!" and the amount of time I spend in the Help & Support channel.

I also created the RPTReader in an attempt for Krause and other admins to utilise the data Krause's addon provides.

Verox is one of the few people where i would actually get pissed if he got down voted.

he is a serious and mature player, eventhough i havent been on the server much lately (too depressing to look at the skill level) i will say i have almost never seen verox fuck around, and his flying can always be trusted, during MSO he basically keept ops running thoughout the Euro playtime.

on a Inf level he is always calm and level headed and does what he is told.

i dont think anyone could really cast doubt on his forum activity, or his interrests in UO policy. anyone who would do that is simply to lazy to check.

one of my more sloppy posts but WTH sitting here at 2 AM with a Fever.

edit: should properbly mention his instructor skills, i haven' t seen much yet, mostly my own fault, but what i have seen was solid and well prepared, and i trust Yaxxo's ability to judge a persons abillity by now.

Absolutely.

Verox's piloting skills really shined and became very noticeable to me in the MSO event.I told him that he was my 'Ace pilot' after witnessing many things Verox did when flying BH's and Chinooks in the MSO event,,he pulled off some very impressive stuff under stressful situations.In one the MSO vids you can see a cool intense mountain side insertion on rugged terrain he did.He also pulled a memorable rooftop insertion and extraction in one of the towns that was awesome.

I have talked with Verox many times and he has expressed the feeling that even though he wants to be a regular and have the rights and responsibilities that come with it, he thinks people around here wont vote for him because a bunch of stupid reasons like time zone differences and misunderstandings. Prove him wrong and vote for him, he's a good guy.

I like Verox, he's a respectful gentleman (follows the charter) and based on my interactions with him I would be happy to have him as a Regular.

He has made a tool for the community to help us further enforce our rules, spy on our members and destroy personal freedoms. This makes it an easy yes for me. Keep up the good work and fuck the hippies

Yaxxo you may want to reread "How to become a "Regular"!". The first post is missing:

ARMA2 Profile Name: Verox

ARMA2 Profile ID: ??????

Just saw this go up.

Player: Verox

A2 PID: rcon

TS3 ID: N/A

Length: 24 hours

Reason: Crashed a helicopter into friendlies and later admitted it was intentional to Keif "It was too good of an opportunity to miss". As reported by Keif.

Every politician has affairs but damn man you don't do it on the campaign trail. Dats hermon Cain dumb lol

It is concerning, I'd like to see him respond to that, and if he can't clear the situation up, we still have the time to change our votes to no.