Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Warrior

Show off your guns!

Just got a rail system for my WASR-10, added foregrip and a 3x Sight.

P2GCE.jpg

Show me what you've got!

Unless you buy a dust cover rails system or receiver mounted system, you cannot mount an optic any further back on an AK style weapon. My old romainian AK had a reciever mounted red dot.

Similar to post #7s pic

http://www.militaryp...pe-Info-Request

Warrior, is that a Mag Pul forward grip?

@Beardo

What Upchuk said. I had trouble finding an affordable one from a name that I trust, and the one that I got (Midwest Industries) comes highly reccomended, so I just got it. I am planning on buying one later on in this gun's life.

@Upchuk

Why yes it is.

I live in the city so powder burners are out of the question for everyday plinking , i have pellet guns for backyard and basement target shooting. Quieter, cheaper no registration and I showed them to the local police in case the neighbors turn me in.

007jqo.jpg

dscf0034dl.jpg

Was airsofting last weekend and there was a guy taking pictures. Will post them once he puts them up.

Couldn't find a pic of my puppy on its own, so it has me in it :D

84L7X.jpg

It's a 1953 Russian SKS, with a modified receiver with a rail. I replaced the original wood stock with a Tapco T6 M4 style stock and added a cheap Acog style scope. To be honest, the scope is A LOT better than I expected. I mean it's NCStar Mark 3 tactical, so first thing you think is (Chinese Shit), but At 100 yards, I can get like 6 inch groups with this scope haha.

200 yards, the groupings go up to about 15-20 inch groups, but to be honest, I couldn't expect much more from a '53 SKS with czech surplus ammo and a chinese acog.

And for all you that thing I had to drill into the rifle in order to get that receiver on, NO I DIDN'T HAVE TO DRILL ANYTHING in this russian original!

@Pie

Duty weapons don't count lol

Though I did enjoy the majority of that album...

Like muskets from your service days?

Yup. That was when ships were made of wood, men were made of iron, Moby Dick was a minnow and I was a seamn apprentice.

Both are pump Crosman .177 pellet, the pistol has custom grips and pump arm. It has been modded to give it about 100 fps above stock.