Sign in to follow this  
Godhand 2-5

[Officer] Upchuk for UOTC officer [2012-01-21]

48 members have voted

1. 1. Upchuk for UOTC Officer

• i approve
    • i disaprove

Ladies and Gentlemen, for the last few months the UOTC have been running mostly on account of me running courses, and trying to organize the instructors we had as well as hiring new ones.

One of the first guys I hired was Upchuk, an easy choice, because of his former Marine experience, as well as his skills as a teacher. Throughout this period he has helped out a lot, by running the courses that I couldn’t make, and helping evaluating additional instructors, that have all turned out great, reference Yaxxo and Wohali.

I am now asking for his promotion to a UOTC officer, in part as a recognition of his work, but mostly because I need an instructor to share the load of organizing the UOTC, and preferably one that is running American time. Beyond that I feel that me an Upchuk work very well together and his promotion to my “equal” would make it easier to promote the UOTC agendas officially, including organizing, evaluating, hiring etc.

Also in the server does Upchuk continually improve the standard of play, by ensuring that assets are used correctly and leading squads in a very competent manner, adjusted to the squads skill level, and always keeping calm, even in the face of severe retardedness.

Please help out me and the UOTC by voting him for officer so we can effectively get into the New Year, so we can deal with the increased amount of students taking classes and help reform our teaching system.

A UOTC Officer putting up and backing a poll for an instructor to become an Officer is good enough for me.

Obvious yes - upchuck is an active instructor who would make a good leader and organizer of UOTC.

As I brought up elsewhere - this is sorely needed, as Godhand is essentially running UOTC by himself and doing an incredibly fatiguing workload. Jake and Zedic should resign due to inactivity, no offense intended.

Good training is the backbone of enjoyable gameplay. Thanks for your efforts UOTC. Voted yes.

Tasel asked me to post this for him, since members can't reply in this topic apparently.

I'm here since October and I spent more time on the training servers with Godhand, Yaxxo and Upchuck and others than playing on the primary. I love the courses and I'm always excited when there is a new one.

I participated in Upchuck's familiarization, navigation and rotary wing aircraft courses and they were all great, informative and also funny.

I want to thank Upchuck, also Godhand, Yaxxo and the rest of the instructors for their work, time and patience!

If I could vote I would vote yes!

I hope there will be more courses with you guys!

Hey guys, thanks for all the positive feedback. I will do my damndest to further the UOTC agenda and improve all of our courses. For the one guy who said no, can you PM me at least and let me know why you said no? Any criticism helps me improve myself for UO and the UTOC.

I believe Upchuck to be evil incarnate and that making him an Officer would allow him to corrupt our very souls.

So of course I had to vote yes. :happy:

Sorry upchuk, I had to add an extra day onto your poll due to the SOPA/PIPA outage.

Poll passes 98% yes.

Congratulations Upchuk.

nb. Poll started 12-01-05. Today is 15 days (14 + 1 SOPA day).