Impulse 9

Post your Desktops/Setups

My gaming monitor on the left, my livestreaming monitor on the top right. Yes, I'm that guy that streams UO :tongue:

23tr4li.jpg

My logitech speaker/woofer ( its under my desk, I love the vibration :biggrin: ), PS3 controller for whenever I play live for speed, wifi adapter when my mom doesn't pay the bill, my necklace, razor black widow ultimate keyboard, normal HP mouse (from some years ago) and my HP2310m monitor!

2djrn6s.jpg

My right monitor, closeup with the iPod camera, BLAH!

1zmcq5j.jpg

hu4yag.png

I felt embarrassed for having one dust bunny on my desk and a stray cord with the TV picture. Most everyone else is living in shit =|

You say shit, I say decorations

0107121636a.jpg

0107121635a.jpg

0107121635.jpg

Currently I have to manually switch cables, between my screen and lcd tv. I need to get DVI cable.

Why does everyone have that wheel, also what games do you people use with those?

Oh, and blood, is that a Macbook I spy? I shall go vote no now. :sad:

oh and also blood, why is your mousepad turns sideways? Do you not like the squishy wristrest?

Why does everyone have that wheel, also what games do you people use with those?

oh and also blood, why is your mousepad turns sideways? Do you not like the squishy wristrest?

I bought the wheel primarily for the pedals, I tried some driving games (GRID, F1 2010) and didn't enjoy them in the slightest. So now I just use it for extra buttons in falcon BMS

And yeah, I'm a mac owner, it's a constant source of embarassment :wink:

In all seriousness, I had windows installed on it for like 2 years, only recently uninstalled it in the name of productivity.

I do hate the squishy bit of the mousepad, this was just the only acceptable mousepad I could find at staples.

I've got the same wheel, It's a solid wheel...

It has 900 degrees rotation for under 150$, its supposed to be for the Playstation 3 but it works for PC as well.

I use it for German Truck simulator, Live for Speed, and Dirt2. And any other Racing game that supports it.

My friend had spare DVI cable and gave it to me. I have now mission makers command center lol. Seriously though, its so much easier to navigate between Arma and other folders.

0109121730a.jpg

0109121730.jpg

0109121729.jpg

those forcefeed back GT wheels are good, sometimes you can find them factory refurbished for $50.00-75, new there like $150.

a couple good sim racers you should check out is (RBR) Richard Burns Rally or GTR2 /GT legends. RBR has a good mod called RallyeSim 2012.

if you want more info or a race PM me ;)