The website is under maintenance - To keep up to date of the current status, please read more here. Normal forum functions should resume over the next few weeks.
On the right side of the Calendar click "I'M ATTENDING"
Bardufoss Air Station has been badly damaged. Our squadron has diverted to Evenes. There are now only 3 operational NATO airbases, while Russia has twelve.
Strike back to even the playing field before it is too late. Destroy 5 major airbases in one Hail Mary operation.
- Two OCA packages, Crimson and Tiger. Crimson strikes airbases in the north, while Tiger strikes airbases to the south on the Finnish coast.
- Primary Targets: ROSE BOWL, SUGAR BOWL, FIESTA BOWL, ORANGE BOWL, COTTON BOWL
- Abort Targets: LIBERTY BOWL, ALAMO BOWL, SUN BOWL
- Method of Attack: +25k high speed loft 2xJDAMs per runway segment.
Tasking (in take off order)
17:23:30 BANSHEE1 (4xStrike Eagle) strikes Kiruna (LIBERTY BOWL) , clearing the way for our operation.
- BULLDOG1 ESCORT/ lead Tiger package south to the Baltic Sea. Until you reach the Baltic, MANEUVER TO AVOID ENEMY AIRCRAFT AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE. DO NOT PICK FIGHTS WITH ENEMY STRIKE PACKAGES. THAT IS NOT YOUR MISSION.
- WILDCAT1 SEAD enemy air defenses on the Finnish coast.
TIGER7 OCA STRIKE ORANGE BOWL & COTTON BOWL. Abort Target: LIBERTY BOWL.
- GATOR1 SEAD/ESCORT to the east toward ROSE BOWL.
CRIMSON1 OCA STRIKE ROSE BOWL & SUGAR BOWL or audible to FIESTA BOWL depending on threats. Abort Target: ALAMO BOWL/SUN BOWL.
MUD THREATS: numerous SA-10, SA-17, SA-6, AAA. Reference map.
AIR THREATS: FLANKER, FULCRUM, FULLBACK
14000' MSL EAST OF FLOT
- Report WIN or LOSE at your Bowl Game
- BULLDOG1-1 host datalink
- UHF 15 - 308.775 Evenes TWR
- UHF 17 - 359.300 CRIMSON PACKAGE
- UHF 18 - 324.500 TIGER PACKAGE
- F-16AM's are heavily loaded, takeoff 16R
- Landing 16R overhead break (right) 300kt 2200' MSL
Alternate Airfield: ANDENES 48NM N 028X UHF 369.25
- Overcast 050 at takeoff
- Scattered 050 during ingress
- Overcast 050 at the target areas
- Visual meteorological conditions